𝟐 ୨ৎ drowning

episode one pilot tw : mentions of suicidal thoughts                               ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

episode one pilot
tw : mentions of suicidal thoughts
                              ˚୨୧˚

DROWNING. hallie always heard it was the worst way too die. her mother, the woman who instilled so much medical knowledge into her head, once told her a story of a boy. she told her how the boy wanted too die, and the only way out was by drowning himself in the tub. it didn't work though, and all the boy was left with was a new outlook on life.

hallie took that story too heart. but she didn't want a new outlook on life, she just wanted the first part. she wanted a way out. a way out from beverly, from her world, from brecken - everything - she wanted it all too stop.

hallie maybe she could have a new outlook on life, that would be great. excellent even. but the pain would still be there, the memories, all of it would follow her. "hallie are you in there?"

kate lincoln's voice echoed through her room, her heels growing closer too the door. she gasped, pulling her body up for air. "yeah" her voice shaky "yeah i'm in here"

"oh good" kate made her way into her daughters bathroom, "how do i look? your father has that nba banquet he has too present at, i wanted to look you know...classy" she always looked perfect, her dress fit her curves perfectly and her louis shoes always made her look presentable and never too slutty.

"you look gorgeous mommy" hallie smiles, wiping the water away from her lashes before her mom could see.

"thanks baby" kate quirked her head to the side, looking at her perfect daughter "can i borrow those earrings i got for you from tiffany's tonight? i lost mine in the scrub room at the hospital, although i still think harper stole them. sneaky bitch."

she let out a laugh, "yeah they're in that dish right there"

"ah! thank you darlin" kate spoke as she clipped the silver diamond earrings into her ears "i heard you're going to the bakers for dinner, that's exciting! you haven't seen liv in forever!"

"yeah i am." she put on her best happy voice, not that kate could ever tell the difference between fake and real.

"aw good sweetie!" she smiled, clicking her heels over too her daughter and placing a kiss on the girls forehead "i'll seen you later tonight! i love you!"

"love you too mommy!"

୨୧

hallie stared at her reflection in the mirror, the photo booth picture of her and 7 year old liv staring her back in the face. the two had missing teeth smile and made silly faces at the camera, and in one slide they could be seen screaming outside the booth at their brothers. she missed those days.

days where worrying about ponies was the only anxiety talked about and the only thing on their mind was growing up and being the best versions of themselves, oh how she still wished that was true.

"hal!" her brother screamed from the downstairs couch, she could hear his video games through the walls

"yeah!"

"livs here!" her breath hitched and with one last glance and spritz of perfume she ran down the hallway, down the stairs and through the foyer where her best friend stood.

last time she saw liv it was a image she wished she could erase from her brain. but now, standing before her was a healthy and clean olivia baker. "hey" she smiled truly.

"hi" liv shared that same happy smile. the girls shared something so irreplaceable and special that not even something as huge as what happened could come between them.

the two quickly embraced, happiness and curls flowing around the lincoln home - something it missed for a long time. "i missed you" hallie spoke into her shoulder

"i missed you lie" she squeezed before pulling away, "now come on, we have to pick up takeout so my mom won't cook for you. your first meal back in the baker house can't be bad"

she laughed, the jokes about laura's cooking was something she dearly missed "agreed, are we getting sushi?"

"yknow it" the girls laughs could be heard from outside the house and down the block as they left - much too hayden's dismay

୨୧

the baker house was filled with pure and honest love, you could smell it through the door as you walked in. the bakers were and honest and kind household that hallie loved to fill herself with, which is why she was here everyday as a kid.

"so hal, how's life treating you?" laura baker asked the girl, who grabbed cups and forks from drawers and cabinets.

hallie smiled, "good" she lied, she was the opposite of good actually, but that wasn't dinner talk. "i've just been going too cheer practice, home and school. y'know, the usual"

"and you still have the boyfriend right? brecken?" the baker twins twisted their heads towards the girl, both of them anticipating the answer.

"yes ma'am, been going on two years" she could feel the twins roll their eyes from opposite sides of the room. brecken james was a fan favorite that's for sure.

"aw nice! i'm glad you have eachother"

olivia and jordan were the only ones who truly knew of the things brecken james put hallie through, they had been there too expierence it that night ansince then, she could feel them look at her differently. but, she would too. "boys! i made dinner!" laura called

liv and hallie giggled, "you ordered sushi" liv sang

"same thing!"

A/Nshort little chapter & it sucks!

A/N
short little chapter & it sucks!