|0.5|

Prince [ uncle Vincenzo ]

I slammed the glass down harder, yet she didn't even flinched.

ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵒⁿᶠⁱᵈᵉⁿᶜᵉ.

She stood right infront of me biting her lower lip.

ʸᵉˢ ᵇᵃᵇʸ ᶜʳᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ⁱᵗ ᵐᵒʳᵉ

Fuck!! I can't stop thinking about it, the images are like swirling around me. All I can imagine is fucking her in every possible way, she completely occupied my mind.

Just thinking about her taste mm...
Her soft and tender lips biting on mine while my long fingers caressing her ᵗʰⁱᶜᵏ thighs.

ᵍᵒᵒˢᵉᵇᵘᵐᵖˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ʰᵉʳ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ᵃˢ ˢᵒᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ᶠⁱⁿᵍᵉʳˢ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰᵉᵈ ʰᵉʳ ⁱⁿⁿᵉʳ ᵗʰⁱᵍʰˢ.

I slowly moved them in between , going more deeper , finally in her heavenly tight pussy....I kept kissing her while inserting my fingers so deep , deep in her.

ʲᵉˢᵘˢ!
ᵗⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵃᵇʸ?

Her loud moans were ringing in ears, she was desparate. Trying to catch breath and kiss me back, letting the wetness get the best of her, letting it all down on my finger.

" Shiit!" I groaned , as her head went down her eyes rolling . She still was telling me to go deeper , much deeper ...until I can feel her cum down on her tight pussy and watch it dripping.

Smirking , my eyes drifted on her tits and that's where I liffted her up and put her on the kitchen counter, watching her strip herself like a good girl.

ʸᵉˢ ᵐᵃʰ ˡⁱˡ ˢˡᵘᵗ

I lifted her legs who were both on my shoulder now. Slowly making my way upto her thighs pressing the skin and went on kissing. Moved my hands slowly above , cupping her breasts.

" Scream more " ,
hella yeahh baby girl.
Her scream was loud as fuck that's where the animal inside of me went much wild.
I went down , kissing her bottom lips making them apart , letting my tongue lick the wetness of 'em....

" Thirsty baby "
I let out a growl , she made the gap between those slender legs went wide, when I started to suck that fucking wetness of it.

ᵍᵘˡᵖⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵉʳ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵐᵒᵃⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵉᵃᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ˡᵒᵘᵈᵉʳ ᵒⁿᵉ ...

She laid back ...grabbing my hairs , moaning. I asked her to go loud, ᵗᵒ ˡᵉᵗ others hear who the monster is.

" The faster you moan , the better I'll fuck you "
my soft whisper, making her whimper by the pain . Feeling her cum down all on me, this time letting myself clean it for her.

ᵈⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ᵗᵒⁿᵍᵘᵉ ⁱⁿ ʰᵉʳˢ, ˢᵖᵃⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ʰᵉʳ ᶜˡⁱᵗ ˢᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵉᵃᶜʰ ʰᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡ ᵖᵃⁱⁿ....

I got up , and took the bottle pouring the lagavulin in it to sink down all the magical water down which filled in me for my thirst.

Smirking I went towards the main hall, sitting on the huge leather sofa placed in between.

I can still see her on the counter, who just jumped down .

Chuckling ,
" Crawl to daddy like a good Lil slutty princess " as soon those words left my mouth, her lips went thinner , giving me looks of disapproval.

" What if I don't? " She dared.

ⁱᵐᵐᵃ ˢᵖᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃʳᵈᵉʳ ᵇᵃᵇʸ, ᵈᵒⁿᵗᶜʰʸᵘ ᵈᵃʳᵉ.