When To Be A Gentleman

CW: Sassy House Elves, Ankles, Dirty Talk, Public Fucking, Breeding Kink

~~~***~~~

There is a time and place to be a gentleman—primarily in public company—and a time when one must turn a blind eye to all the rules. And Sebastian Sallow was learning that being a gentleman in the company of a young woman he adored was half agony, half hope, and constant desire.

He had, intended, to carry her through the threshold and into bed—as a man might do for a bride. But they were neither married, nor did they have the patience.

Or rather... the lady had no patience.

And he had no will or resolve to deny his lady her requests.

So, he took her—in any way she wished.

In any way that would slake her curiosity and thirst.

"Sebastian—"

His buckle had barely come undone when she had stumbled into his arms in a hungry kiss—hands cupping and stroking him through his trousers before he had pulled her to the floor. But while she was determined to shower and lay claim to him with nips and kisses to his face, neck, and chest—his hands stopped her hips.

"Sebastian—"

"Love, if you continue—I shall not last long," he shuddered—biting back his groan at the slick eagerness of her grounding on the straining cock beneath his trousers, "I'd have thought you'd want to know what it is to be fucked six ways till Sunday."

"Just six?" She giggled, eliciting a hiss and string of curses from him.

"Fates above, Caroline," he rolled them over with a pin of her legs on either side of her as he sought to calm himself, "If you do not stop and let a man breathe—I will need all night to persuade you—"

"Then persuade me, my lord," she smiled, bracing herself on her elbows to peer up at him, "And do remember—conversation does wonders."

Sebastian kissed her deeply, taking a breath before his fingers began to trail between her thighs once more, "I doubt we'll need conversation, Caroline."

"Are you certain? I thought you would want to be how much your fingers—"

He laughed at her gasp, the incoherence of her words interspersed with swears, "Why, darling— I thank you for reminding me— do tell, how does this feel?"

Her long moan was pulled from deep in her chest, "Fuck—there— please—"

Fingers curled, stroking and teasing as he crooned, "Not very articulate, are you? I should ask simply then. My lady— whose fingers do you have deep inside you?"

"Y—yours," she keened.

"Hmm," he clicked his tongue, bending to place a mouth over her covered breast, "You'll forgive this poor soul for his addled brain. Be frank, Caroline. Whose fingers are buried in your cunt?"

"Sebastian!"

"Clever witch."

She groaned, back curving to meet the nip of his teeth and snake of his tongue along the peaks of her breasts, "For the love of— yes! Just like that— perfect— faster—"

Pleasure crashed in waves through her while her nails looked to find purchase on his back as his fingers stroked, intent to draw out her bliss.

"Mmm," he drawled, the flick of his tongue dragging along his fingertips, "I can't decide if you taste divine or sinful."