Green Goblin/SpiderMan x Y/N

It was just a normal day until I suddenly was picked up and stolen by the green goblin!

It started out like any other day, I woke up and put my messy blodne hair into a messy bun and rushed out the door with a pie ace of bread in my mouth. I was late for school!

But as I'm flying down the street someone grabs my hair nod my beuatiful long messy blonde hair falls down and I run into a wall. Except it eastnt a wall. It was a tall muscular man with a sexy green mask. His large frame toward over me and he suddenly walked towards me.

"Ooo-ooo-h I'm rreee-really s-ss-sorry s-s-ss-sir.," I stutter flustered. His muscular body presses me against the wall.

"Wats ur name sweetheart?" He growls into my ear, playing with my hair. I blush so hard trying to push him away.

"My n-nnn-amnes yyyY-y y 6-Y/N, ss#-ssur." I blushed harder. My hands press against his ROCK HARD pecktorials his hands wrap around my waist and he yanks me again him.

He pulls me up and heads me bridial style. My arms warp around his neck and he jump high up. He land on his hover board and we start flying away as un yell.

"Let me go! I need to gO To my work at my xcatcafe!" I huff tears flushing from my eyes. I wasn't like other girls who worked at Starbucks or McDonald's or some kind of girly place. And I couldn't belive I was getting kidnapped! He was kinga hot though. And he was took me to his underground layer.

After awhile he settles down and drgags me to his layer. It was filled of gadgets and weird things. I knew all of the, though! Since I'm not like other girsl, I knew many of the gadgets, my father was a major in technology and worked as a cop/engineer/computer programmer/tech guy/rich mafia boss. But all I knew know was I was kidsnapped

"Sir, who may you be?" I say as he gets close up to me while tying me up.

"Grrr, I'm the green goblin, missy."

"THE GRE3N GONLIN!? PETERMAN WILL SAVE ME!" I scream yoinking around in the jhair.

"Siderpman will not save yo-aaaaahhhh!" Spider-Man bursts through the window. And throws himself onto the green goblin. He yells and they fight. Peters muscular body flexed as he plunked the mask off the green goblin. He was really ungly. They foght some more until spideman pinned him down, knocmjng him out. He stood up, towering over me and started untiring me

His hands touch my hair and I blush really hard.

"Thanks you for saving me spiderman" I blush harder as he picks me up. He leans down. He was going to kiss me, HE WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO KIDS ME!!! OMG I COUNTED BELIEVE IT!! I lean up trying to kiss him but he drops me onto the asphalt.

My ass cheeks clap together making a gawdamn earthquake as I break my ass. I screech in pain as Ned appears. Peter wraps his arms around him and kisses him passionately.

Then I fucking die as truck-kun fucking runs me over.