Massage time with Neighbour - Part 1

Hello,
Here i come up with another write up......where i shall share with you one of my weirdest but enjoyable experience. This shall be forming a base for the cuckold story which shall be uploaded next. This is merely for your imagination to work and to please yourself when you have a bad day.

I stay in Bangalore having a good decent social -work life equation due to which i try to keep my hands busy with my hobby of being a masseuse. But in order to keep privacy i fly to pune everytime as thats where my this hobby started and i got the confidence in taking care of the pressure, burden and stress of all the people around the city.

I advertised on my social media account and asked my followers to approach me in case they are looking for and instantly i got a message on my telegram account. We introduced each other and i got to know that her name is Pinky and she is married and she was hailing from Pune only. Further, I started discussing with her what are her requirements and all, what are the limits she wanna set.
She clearly told me that she is looking for happy ending and she doesn't want to keep any limits she just said that she is hesitant to get naked infront of someone so she asked me to set up the table and wait somewhere else she shall enter the room and get laid on the table. It was a weird thing as she is anyway going to get naked and looking for happy ending still she had this demand...being a masseuse you cannot question the client's request and just have to follow it.

The day came where i checked into the hotel room and placed my massage table and arranged everything for a perfect massage and i left the room and stood on the next floor and dropped her a text to come in the room and to text me once she is ready.

After 30 mins i got a text and she asked to come in the room and asked me to make it feel as if you own the counter and dont come like yes maam and all.

It just sparked me as i didnt see her, it was first time i am gonna meet her and she had such demands and all..it was really amazing feeling to have in mind but still was moving towards the room.

I see Pinky, damn fair as milky as one can be as busty as one can be and she was laid naked on the table facing downwards i couldn't see her face. I shutted the door and entered the room and took some oil in my hand rubbed my hand and spanked her ass hard, the sound was too loud for the room to handle and wished her Good afternoon, Pinky.

Her palms got tight and she could barely bring her voice out and wish me back. I said the statement is made and i own the counter i guess to which she answered yes.

I removed my clothes and took oil and started massaging her bareback her ass and the way the ass was wiggling i could not believe. The massage wasnt a stress buster to her but to me.

She was getting relaxed and was enjoying, i didnt rub her in any intense manner i was just normally massaging her back and slowly i see that her legs are getting wide open but trust me the moment was such that i was just eager to see her face which I haven't seen till now.

Her pussy was nice and pink her clits were hanging out eagerly waiting to be rubbed....i immediately had a boner for her but had to control coz i wanted to treat her as a slut and make her suck first then i would have wanted to pound her badly.

I got on table and sat on my knees on the table while my dick was resting on her ass....that was the most amazing feeling the warmth, the softness and the erection which was continuously making my dick hard was all because of her ass. I gave her enitre body to body massage and started rubbing her with my body and hands and after sometime i asked her to turn around so that i can go for the front part and i got down of the massage table.

She turned and as her face was dug in the massage table face rest it was first time i saw her face and it was a surprise to us that we knew each other she immediately covered herself with her hands and folded her legs with a scream she was scared i could see the goosebumps into her entire body ....it was a shock for me also that she saw me naked and she was none other than my neighbour where i used to previously stay in Bangalore. I felt scared but at the same time it gave me excitement to hold her and console her. She was not able to speak anything at all. I just asked her to relax and went close to her and took her in the arms and kept on relaxing her.

I told her its ok i just started talking any random shit which my dick wasnt liking right now as my dick was surely wanted to slide into Pinky bhabhi's flower. I asked her how she is here and how she is into all this, to which she replied its a birong marriage these days so it has been agreed to do anything which excites her the only condition is that she cant do in her residing city as there are many mutuals so it should not affect the image. I was like fair enough. Then i asked her how did you like your back massage she sounded hesitant but she said that she enjoyed alot but it is wrong. I told her whatever it was it has been done i have seen you naked, I have to know your this side also and now there is nothing to be judged for and saying this i unfolded her legs and her hands.

The first thing were her boobs damn milky white with a shade of the lightest brown nipples which were erect. I made her rest on the massage table. She heartbeats were increasing and her my dick was hard i asked her should we continue for happy ending she didnt chose to answer and closed her eyes nd bite her lips as i was rubbing her clits.

I got the fact that she is not at all interested in the questions, i got back on the table took the oil rubbed my hands and started massaging her boobs while caressing them i made sure i olay with her nipples also as they were a charm to see. I leaned on her and started biting her lips, that tender lips were enough for my dick to slide in due to the slippery body and table she broke the kiss and screamed at me that you shouldn't have slide it in as you are not wearing condom , i told dont worry apart from you no one else shall call me daddy....she smirked and again started the kiss.

Slowly i started feeling that her flower is wet enough as internal it wasnt rough it was too lubricated by her juice and the oil which i used. Her moans started to increase with my every stroke she was enjoying her eyes didnt get opened anytime she was just enjoying i bite her nipples and started sucking coz her boobs were a size which could not have been resisted (for the viewers imagination the closest she could resemble would be Valentina Nappi pornstar).

I kept on fucking her till oil from my body and she didn't squirt off....my massage table got drenched with it but she was enjoying and i had to go for the round two she wasnt ready for it so i chose to again start kissing and eating her enitre body because her ass was amazing and seeing her enjoy it made me aroused to give her some pain and for that i held my dick and stuffed in her mouthand asked her to suck it as a good girl seeing her take it deep made me treat and see her like my slut and i released her once i came.

I took her face and asked to suck it and gulp in she was resisting but my several request made to her to gulp it in within seconds once i came in her mouth she enjoyed it she felt at ease she was just loving the moment she was living into.

Once thing got settled we both had our shower and started changing she wore her clothes and sat on the couch. Once i got out she told me that she really enjoyed and told me that she shall be having another session soon but this time her husband shall also be in, i was stunned to hear that and she took out money from her purse and gave me for the massage service. She even took out additional notes and tipped me for it which i didnt like so i took those notes and asked her to come close to me for the last time before she leaves, i took all the notes and stuffed in her cleavage and whispered in her ears consider this as you advance and make yourself available for my dick next time...she got intimidated by it and we kissed again where i was in aggressive nature for her act of tipping me and due to which i bite her lips hard inorder to give her a mark to remember.