Me, Maamiji and Thunderstorm

Hi guys...here comes another confession from someone who is an avid reader of this portal.

This time it is an incestuous relationship between nephew and her maternal aunt.

It's afternoon time when the rain started pouring heavily in Bangalore, I was in the office where within hours the rains turned into a heavy storm-like situation, and news of flooding was all around. Work stopped in my office and people started moving out of the office for their homes. My home was far away from the office and due to the halting of major public transport it was not advisable to go out unless you had a place to be within 15 minutes radius. I told my home that it raining heavily so it wont be possible to come to home so my parents told me to go at my Mamaji's place for tonight.

I saw that rains got lil slow and left for my Mamaji's place by 7 pm I reached at his place and I was greeted by my maamiji. My Maamiji is a 39 years old lady who is having wheatish complexion and her figure is like a busty milf, has good juicky boobs her ass is curved enough that one would want them to be settled on their lap. Her name was Kavita.

I was happy on seeing her but i immediately rushed to the washroom to change myself and asked for towel to pat myself dry. Maamiji provided me with Mamaji's clothes which were visibly too loose for me and looking me in those loose clothes she started laughing as honestly I was looking funny at that moment.

It was 10 pm i asked maamiji when Mamaji gonna come to which she asked me to call him and please ask we need to have dinner also.

I tried to call him bt he didn't answer and the same i conveyed to maamiji also. Maamiji was frustrated and at the same time she was also worried. Soon at 10:30 pm we got a call from Maamaji where he said that, he is in office only and he wont be able to make it due to the heavy rains.

We got relaxed on knowing his whereabouts and we started to have dinner. On the dinner table we were eating watching the reels and a reel came in the middle of nowhere which had double meaning jokes and my maamiji laughed on it.
I got a lil shocked as it was a new thing for me as it was never expected of her to be knowing that kind of double meaning jokes.

Me : You understand all this it wasn't expected from you..

Maamiji : Hahah i am sorry but I am aware about all these jokes and understand easily.

Me : ohhh i see, so my maamiji has a wild side also....

Maamiji : stop we are not supposed to talk on these stuffs especially when we know your mamaji is not here.

Me : Dont you think when Mamaji is not around thats the time we should be talking about all this...this is the opportunity...( With a smirk i said)

Maamiji : shut up kaveer you are getting naughty...and i wasnt knowing that you would hit on me in this manner anyway not a good attempt. Now lets clear the table, i shall wash the utensils and come.

I dont know why for the first time i was having erection on seeing her alone at home, the bulge was hard and i was having many thoughts for her where she was naked infront of me.

Me : Maami i am getting bored damn bored what you wanna watch ?

Maamiji : these days you wont get good shows on TV play any serie from ott.

The serie started and after sometime we both got bored and sleepy and just ended our day there and started arranging the beddings to sleep.

After taking out one bed I jokingly asked her is it enough? She gave a smirk and said better take out the other bed coz i dont wanna risk anything tonight.

Me : haha maamiji is getting into the game

Maamiji : keep things to yourself only.

We slept but the noise of the thunder was too loud which was not letting me sleep and even maamiji was on her phone and I dont know i just asked her are you really that wild ?