Chapter 1: Her before

||Stasha POV||

The large while Mansion stood on top the hill. All 12 bedrooms had a different horror story for me and the bathrooms where my blood ran.

My very prison guarded by the goons that served my husband.

It was surrounded by a 10 foot wall and had 6 armed guards. The large white doors opened up.

I rushed in, and my heels popped off as I ran. I then fell from the ground and managed to slip out of the next one as he came in.

I got off the next one as he came in. He dragged off his scarf and slammed the door.

I rushed up the left flight of stairs

He yelled, "Get back here!"

I screamed and rushed upstairs as he took off his jacket.

"If I chase you! It will be worse!" He yelled at me.

Then he came up the stairs.

My heart beat fast as I hid in the wallrobe. Each step, my fear grew more.

"Sash! Where are you! Where are you bitch!" Jason yelled as he inched closer to the room.

As he pulled the door I rushed out. He grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the ground.

Then as he kicked me he yelled, "Your dead! You slut! How daré you talk to another man."

***hmmm***

His phone vibrated, and he grabbed me by the throat and forced me on the wall.

As he held me, I said, "He only asked if I was fine! Nothing more."

"I said talk to no one in the store. You had this man help you.

I said stay put, you had a long conversation. And even went to him!

You're mine and mine alone! Hear me!" He yelled as he chocked me.

"Yes-yes!" I yelled as he pulled me upon the wall.

He then moved me to the table and turned me around.

Then tears fell from my eyes down my warm face as I heard his belt pulled.

"Please!" I mumbled as he ripped my dress open.

He then he ripped off my underwear and yelled, "Open your legs!"

Then he went in, and my body was cold as he went on. He mourned and hump me like a dog.

I felt dirty and wanted to die as always. I could not wait for him to finish.

He pulled out and then spit on me.

He then answered the phone, saying, "Hey bro! What a gwan?"

I lay crying as he went out on the balcony. I slowly got up, weak and tired.

I had taught about my decision to stay with him. Why not choose him?

As I came to, I wanted to wash off.

I came back to the room and got my clothes as he was still talking on the phone.

I got my purple thongs from the bottom draws and the matching cocktail dress.

If he was doing to pimp me out, I would look good.

With that, I got up and started walking.

Then he gripped me by the neck and yelled, "Where you going?"

"To the bathroom! I am going nowhere," I quickly told him.

He then said, "Clean yourself up! Get dressed we going out to meet my friends."