Chapter 3: First time

As I came back, my dad grabbed two bottles of water. I leaned on a tractor

As I drank, I asked, "Who did you kill?"

"No one! Thirty-five years ago, I was one of the founding members of Tunsan Jamaica Limited.

I dropped bodies with The Disciples, and then Kurt pushed me out.

I lost my shares, and a lot of bridges were burnt to stay out of jail

Then you popped out and gave me a chance to live," he quickly told me.

I then asked, "How did you keep it a secret?"

"When it was formed with a few dead members of the Disciples. Their wives became board members.

And the Disciples are not as powerful after losing the Chengers and you," he quickly told me.

I then said, "Yea! Did you remove them for you, and whose to blame again? Yes! Esther!"

"But we do alright with me and Malahoo as the last two remaining original members.

But, you and The Patriots practically run Kingston & St. Andrew. I am pushing the club back.

But Spike is taking a hit with Tucson Energy," he quickly told me.

I then said, "Well, I do alright. But, I am done working for people and answering to people."

"Your brother now has set up shop in America and is working nicely. You both are my legacy.

I need both of you to partner. With The Disciples and the Patriots riding together, we can rule," he quickly told me as I got up.

I then said, "I rode with you, and you chose Esther. I spent the better part of the 18 years building this.

That took 6 years in the JDF. So why should I sacrifice it all for you?"

"Because Jason is Kurt's son! And Kurt is, way out of your league. He has an army to start a war.

You have a few guys with guns and bikes. He has armies," he quickly told me.

I then said, "You do know that part of my life I was special forces."

"I know about your JDF Commandos days and your under cover operations in ISIS.

16 months under and never broke protocol," he quickly told me.

As I looked confused, he said, "Yes, I kept tabs! Look, you are something I can never be.

You're a young corporate tycoon and in control of a powerful criminal organization.

I, I am a gangster and it is the mercy of God how I am not dead or in prison yet.

Seeing Victor in the box a few weeks ago open my eyes.

You and your brother got this."

Before I could, Harriot called me, and I answered, saying, "Hey, H!"

"Thank you! Your girls did what take my staff a month in three hours," she quickly told me.

I laughed and asked, "Speaker!"

"Yup! Hope you're coming back tonight as we have drinks night with Carmen.

Also, we sent the proposal to VTech," Lisa replied.

I then said, "Yeah! I'm just finishing with dad! The system is back online."

"Shoot! I want coconuts and Yam! I am barbecuing," Lauren quickly told me.

I then said, "Bye!"

As I hung up, dad laughed. He quickly told me as we continued to walk around.

Anderson Manor
Jacks Hill, St. Andrew
A few moments later