Airport

RUI POV
I could tell something was up with Tsukasa, he never usually acted this way....

"Why is he nervous? Does he have a fear of heights or something? Is something up..." I said worried for Tsukasa.

"I don't know what's up with him either... I hope he's ok on the flight." Emu said in a worried tone.

"I'm sure he'll be ok... at least I hope..." Nene said obviously knowing something but not saying anything about it.

"Nene do you know something we don't? If you do please tell us..." I said knowing she knew something about Tsukasa.

"It's for you to find out and for Tsukasa to tell... I'm not going to say anything unless Tsukasa says I can share it..." Nene said secretively.

"BUT NENE-CHAN I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF SOMETHING IS WRONG PLEASE!" Emu said desperately.

"I'm sorry Emu I shouldn't share that information, it's for Tsukasa to know and to share not me." Nene dug her hands into her hoodie pocket as she said it.

"Nene it's ok if you don't want to share it, we're not pressuring you to do anything. We're just worried for Tsukasa." I said calmly to Nene reassuring her that we wouldn't pressure her to do anything.

"O-ok thank you Rui" Nene said with a stutter, as she didn't expect such kindness.

(I'm offended she didn't expect it from me but anywaysss)

I noticed our private jet through the window of the airport and checked the time,

"We are getting on the plane in 10-15 minutes so be ready!" I said exited. I loved all airplanes I found it fascinating on how all the opposing forces worked together to make the plane fly.

"I'm just checking out the plane be right back!" I said before rushing off to look at the planes mechanism. Nene smiled and rolled her eyes and Emu just looked extremely confused but I didn't care because I already knew I was weird. I didn't care that Tsukasa was trying to make me not take him with me, I grabbed his arm and jumped up and down like a child.

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I WANT TO SHOW YOU HOW INTERESTING PLANES AREEE!" I said begging him loudly to come with me.

"Are you a child or a 17 year old I can't tell the difference?!" Tsukasa said sassily to me. I gasped dramatically and said being as sassy as possible,

"You don't love me then!" Tsukasa facepalmed and sighed,

"Oh dear Rui, why are you like this" I responded by saying

"It's who I am and nothing can change that! And also why not!?" Tsukasa 'politely' refused my offer of telling him about planes and I was very sad about it.

"Aww why not come with me?! You'll miss out on a free not boring science lesson!"

"Rui, we're here to perform not go to school. And I do not want to hear your science lectures about planes again today, nothing stops you from rambling on about planes. No thank you science lesson!" Tsukasa said which hurt my science ego.

(Isn't he rude for declining my offer, wow just wow ultimate emotion damage)

Tsukasa looked a bit on edge while we were told we could start boarding, he seemed... off