Chapter 1

Edgar's pov

Colette begged me to make an April fools joke on Fang. I couldn't say no since she was the reason we were together now.

Her plan was that I would try avoiding him. She reassured me that in the end he would want all my attention. Which to tell the truth sounded like a good idea.

He just came back home " hellooo" he greeted as he leaned forward for a kiss and I backed up. Then he tried holding my hand and I flinched, since I wasn't looking at him.

He immediately pulled back. He mumbled something but I couldn't hear.

I was out the rest of the day. "I can't ignore him" I explained to Colette.

"it's ok! The day is almost over. When you go home tell him if that makes you feel better" she winked at me and we got ice cream.

I bought him some dinner, so we could eat together when I finally revealed the 'prank'. I found a pop corn counter and I wanted to surprise him by getting some.

His favorite, I thought as I held the bucket. "Everytime you see pop corn you think of him. How adorable" commented Colette "you must really love him"

I blushed "Yes!" I said instinctively

"You have fallen bad for him. If he ever breaks your heart I'm gonna go after him"

"I don't think that would ever be necessary" I hit her shoulder with mine

"just in case. Know I will always have your back" we laughed.

We stopped walking and I looked at the building where my house was "I know" I smiled knowing I could finally see Fang again.

"see you later" I nodded at her words