Chapter 2

Edgar's pov

I got the elevator and grabbed my stuff on one hand, while I opened the door with my key.

I closed the door and placed the food on the counter. The pop corn on the shelf, so as to give them to him later.

I didn't find him anywhere near the living room. I got into our room "Fang?" I could see him, since the moonlight was coming in through the window.

He was sat on the floor next to the bed "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry! If you don't want to be with me anymore I understand. Please don't leave me, we can still be friends right?"

"What?" I asked clearly confused at his behavior

"I didn't mean to touch you to scare you. I won't do it again. Forgive me, please" tears fell down his cheeks.

"no Fang, listen to me" I got on my knees in front of him, "you did nothing wrong"

I touched his face, his eyes met mine. What have I done? I hugged him
"can I -?"

"Of course you can! You needn't be asking for permission about that I'm sorry... It was an April fools that Colette made me do"

He held me tightly and cried. We stayed like that for a while longer.

"I could never think it would turn out like this" I backed up so I could see his face "Colette told me... Never mind" it was a bit embarrassing admitting why I agreed to do the prank.

"tell me" he laughed at my beetroot like face. He touched my ear "I didn't know you could get red here"

"shut up" I looked away and he kissed my cheek "she said you would give me more attention by the end of the day" I mumbled

He chuckled "you could have just asked and I would have given you all of it" my gaze turned back at him as he said that.

My lips met his "I'm sorry" then our forehead pressed onto each other

"it's alright mi amor"

For the rest of the night we embraced one another and I fell asleep there in his arms. At least he was clingy, so part of the plan worked I guess 🙃