Genshin Oc #1 - Yuji

(Haven't made a new illustration of him unfortunately)

Name: Yuji

Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Age: 22 years old

Gender: Male

Constellation: Amissa Bellator

Weapon: Polearm

Vision: Cryo

Kit: (kind of wack lol)

Normal and charged atk: Deals fast normal atk and charged atk (moves quickly) it also stacks (up to 5 stacks)

Elemental skill: deals a barrage of cryo dmg towards the enemy and heals himself if he crits. If he has 5 stacks he will deal one massive cryo dmg with a large cryo spear.

Elemental burst: deals big cryo dmg with large cryo spear (similar to skill) with additional physical dmg. He will have 3 additional spears at the ready behind his back. To use the 3 spears, use his elemental skill. With each press, he will launch one spear. The spears will disappear once his burst runs out or once the player uses up all his spears. Each spear that crits he will heal himself.

Passive:

- Decreases stamina consumption of other party members including himself.

- If his spear crits he heals himself.

- Decreases physical resistance of enemies during his burst.

Backstory: He was abandoned by his parents in a small village on Yashiori Island in Inazuma. He was not given a name so the villagers gave him one and took care of him. They named him Yuji for he had incredible strength and speed. He was fit to be a warrior and protect the village from any threats. Under the pressure of the villagers, he trained everyday and kept improving his strategies. Then, once he was 18, he became a commander of the villagers' army and kept them safe ever since.

BONUS:

How Yuji got his vision: the first time he protected the village from a horde of monsters when he was 13. He got his vision after.

Personality: calm and tame. Very quiet but commanding (and a bit intimidating) once he works as the commander. Loves reading novels from the yae publishing house and loves to play with the kids in the village (he's great with kids). Sometimes he also teaches them things since they can't go to school. He buys them a few necessities from the city with his own earnings so he's often a bit broke. Outside of work, he's very polite and calls everyone Mr or Ms, likes to help out anyone he can.

Extra: He talks to animals bcs he finds it calming that he can vent his stress out and they wouldn't be able to understand him. Plays the flute as a hobby, takes care of the kids and does chores for the village. He's very helpful in the village and the villagers all rely on him a lot (a bit too much).

Story Quest Summary (I actually have it written in a doc but too embarrassed to share lol): The Traveler and Paimon were given a commission from the Adventurer's Guild to investigate a suspicious village on Yashiori Island (informed by Heizou). Whoever stepped foot inside that village would faint and end up back outside, they would also hear a somewhat eerie but soothing fluet playing. So T&P (Traveler and Paimon) investigated the village and met Yuji. Apparently he was just keeping people out of the village because of some tradition the village had. The three hung out a lot once the tradition was over and had a feast with the villagers. However, it appears a few troublesome people wanted to disturb the village late at night so Yuji, T&P went to teach them a lesson. When they were heading back to the village, T&P got tired and slept under a tree with the influence of Yuji's calming fluet playing. Yuji didn't want to just leave them there so he carried them himself back to the village.