Genshin Oc #4 - Yuma Akitsuki

Name: Yuma Akitsuki

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Name: Yuma Akitsuki

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Vision: Pyro

Weapon: Claymore

Constellation: Mens Iustitiae

Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Background: Her mom and dad were both very strict about Justice. She ended up following in their footsteps and became a very righteous person. She's naive and a goody two shoes but bcs of that she's saved a lot of people. The ribbon in her hair is a gift from her parents.

--------------------------------------------
"I wish to save everyone."
--------------------------------------------

Yuma's kit: (kinda rushed)

Normal atk: doesn't use her claymore and throws hands instead. Has the same speed as Heizou.

Plunge: with hands

Charged: throws her claymore at the enemy and atks with it.

ES: Throws a fireball at the enemy (homes in) 3 times max. 1 fireball = 1 stack. Full stacks (if press ES again) throws a bigger fireball and increases dmg.

Burst: Throws her claymore (big bang dmg) and atks with it (atks become pyro).

Passive:

-If full stacks reached, it deals more dmg on burst (when she throws the claymore).

-Debuffs enemies with her ES.

-Marks specialties in Fontaine on map.

BONUS:

-When fighting wears her mask. When idle she doesn't wear her mask.

-A bit insecure abt her scars so covers em with gloves and mask.

-Only half elf.

-When stressed, curses in French.

-Receives gifts from the ppl she saved a lot.

Story Quest Summary: T&P (Traveler & Paimon) was walking through a forest in Fontaine one day but then encountered a hostage situation, however the situation was handled well by a masked lady. Later when they went to the Gardes, they saw the same masked lady, it was Yuma. She was scary when they first met but then they found out that she was actually quite nice. T&P and Yuma decided to split up because Yuma had to go explore a domain and the other two wanted to do some commissions. Then T&P found out that the domain Yuma was going to was very dangerous so they went after her. Eventually they met up and had to complete "scenarios" created by the domain. Soon, they found a girl stuck in the domain. Her name was Aurélie, nickname Ré, she had been stuck in the domain for 3 years and was forced to complete "scenarios" created by the domain. Apparently she was apart of an organization who used orphans as meat shields against monsters and that she was saved by Yuma a while ago but was then captured again and abandoned in the domain. They all then worked together to complete one last scenario where they had to avoid getting hypnotized. Ré, T&P were saved by Yuma in the last minute and disappeared after a few moments. However, Yuma then shows up again and leads them to the outside of the domain. After getting out of the domain, they all separated but then met up again to confirm that they were actually outside and that it wasn't just a delusion. Ré ended up getting adopted by Yuma's parents and helps out at a flower shop.