Genshin Oc #2 - Àoxiáng

(Didn't draw the animals, from picrew)

Name (boy): 傲祥 (Àoxiáng/Aoxiang)

Name (rabbit): Chisai

Name (cat): Zurui

Age (boy): 21 years old

Region: Liyue (originally) currently resides in Sumeru as a scholar.

Vision: Electro

Weapon: Sword

Constellation: Fortis Tonitru

Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
------------------------------------------------
Just a guy who likes the heat and some lighthearted jokes.
------------------------------------------------
How he got his vision: When he went into the desert to complete an essay, he was given an electro vision.

Kit:

Normal atk & Charged atk: deals dmg that can lead up to 4 stacks. If there are 4 stacks then the charged atk will deal more dmg.

Elemental skill: aims on an enemy to throw an electro atk in an x way. If on hold, the skill can aim on a specific enemy. If it hits, heals a teammate with the lowest health.

Elemental Burst: deals big electro dmg that focuses on several enemies. After burst, if skill had hit an enemy beforehand then Chisai and Zurui will be summoned dealing continuous electro dmg and increasing atk. (So burst no skill = dps Burst with skill = support)

Passive:

- Debuff enemies of electro during burst
- Once Chisai and Zurui is summoned, they will heal ÀoXiáng if his health is below 50%
- Helps exploration in Sumeru

Backstory: He was a very poor boy living with his family under the bridges of Liyue. When suddenly, he came across a Vahumana scholar one day and showed potential. The kind Vahumana scholar took him in and taught him more knowledge. From then on, he grew to be very clever and successfully graduated into a Vahumana scholar too. After that, he brought wealth to his family name and helped them out. He now mostly works in the desert due to his love for the heat. Although he sometimes travels here and there, as well as visiting his family in Liyue. (He's still very poor tho)

BONUS:

Personality: Very cowardly, pessimistic, overthinker, anxious, introvert, shy, loser. Always worries about his next meal (even though he just eats fruits he picked from trees most of the time). Easily flustered and runs away from his problems.

Extra: he's good friends with Cyno and unironically laughs at his jokes.

Story Quest Summary Part 1 (alr wrote the full thing in a doc but too embarrassed to show it): T&P (Traveler & Paimon) visited Aoxiang because of a complaint from another scholar. Turns out to be a misunderstanding and T&P accidentally found out about Aoxiang's horrendous living conditions. Anyway, they end up in the dessert to search for clues for a commission and they found out one of the Akademiya's corrupt plans. Some scholars frame Aoxiang instead and Aoxiang gets a panic attack. After calming down, they resolved the situation together with the help of Cyno. At the end, Aoxiang taught an outdoor lesson while T&P cheered him on. Aoxiang got a few gifts and they all celebrated together.

Story Quest Summary Part 2: T&P found out someone is after Aoxiang and wrecked his home. However, while searching for the culprit with the help of Cyno, Aoxiang got ambushed and needed to be treated. T&P went into the culprit's secret domain alone and accidentally got captured. They find out it was a disciple of Aoxiang's Master who was jealous of Aoxiang because he got their Master's full attention. (Their Master died by saving Aoxiang from a collapsing domain.) Aoxiang and Cyno comes to their rescue and reveals it was a part of their plan to capture the culprit. As an apology gift for endangering T&P, Aoxiang gave them a matching necklace, mora and a coupon for the tavern.