Do you have a crush? ( chapter 1 )

I'm absolutely fed up of salt chasing around OJ. Paper keeps asking ME to stop her like shes my pet or something. not to mention I don't get to hang out with salty-salt anymore! Ugh, I like love her and would do anything for her but like somehow she doesn't understand that I like love her!

--------------------------------

Hi OJ! your back!! you wanna like hang out?"

"Uh no, I've kinda got work to do.. sorry salt.. uh bye."

I run after him with a grin on my face 

"are you sure?-"

"ugh just shut up salty-salt, leave him alone! c'mon you can hang out with y'know like me!"

"Surprisingly Salt, peppers correct. You need to leave OJ alone he just got back. Just do what girls do and go hang out with pepper or something."

Well he still has a chance OJ sprints off. I sigh. 

"Hey pepper."

"pepper."

she just stares at me whilst I call her name repeatedly. 

"PEPPER!"

After I yell at her she seems to snap outta it and blushes. we then head straight back to our room. Once we get there pepper lies down on her bed and I ask her, 

"Heya pepper,"

"um yeas?"

"I've got a very important to like ask you! do you have a crush?" 

But instead of doing anything she just says no and goes back to the kitchen. Pepper is so weird sometimes.

---------------------------------------------

Salt's words were permanently engraved and etched into my brain for at least the next few days. I knew she was doing it so she knew if I also liked OJ. but I couldn't help but think, did she know? and why? I really try to stop thinking about it. So to can my nerves I go back downstairs to like I don't know like eat a cookie maybe. In the kitchen I see OJ, he's chopping some cheese and salami for some sort of charcuterie board. More importantly though there's nobody else here. whats stopping me from shattering him. I can  just clean it up after. Then salt will be all mine and- wait what am I thinking?? murder? like that's why I don't get to see like bow anymore. I can't do that to poor paper ( even though he's like super ugly, I actually at least feel kinda bad. ) Still I think he's the key. He knows so much about OJ and knows what it feels like. So after lunch I awkwardly knock on paper's door, he lets me in and we sit down on his bed. for a while there is just an odd silence.until I ask "Paper... can you help me?" He hesitates then asks why I wanted help from him of all people instead of like salt or balloon. I sigh then tell him "Cause its like like about salty salt.. She needs to stop! and you are like the only one who can help me." he sighs then agrees.

"So how are we meant to even get her to go away from OJ?"

"Well I've already gotten a like super amazing plan! Just y'know tell her that OJ likes you!

"I guess we could try that but she won't care. And probably won't even listen to me!"

"Well if that like fails my backup plan surely won't!"

Aren't i just so great at creating plans! but still i cant help but feel weird about what salt said. should i tell her? she loves OJ but she should know after this that he's like totally taken so maybe she'll like me instead! well that's the true plan..