Don't worry, you've got me! ( chapter 3 )

I'm literally sweating as i walk up the stairs to our floor to see um how salt is uh holding up after the let's just call it the "Payjay" thing that happened yesterday. I really hope she won't be that effected, but by her expression, I definitely know she will be upset. l knock on the door even though its our room. there is no answer so I just open the door. surprisingly salt isn't crying and doesn't seem like that that upset but upset non the less. i pretend i don't understand why she's annoyed.

"uh hi salty salt w-whats wrong?"

"OJ and paper are like dating. did you know that?! i can't believe he like wouldn't tell me! now i have to get a new boyfriend!"

"Or girlfriend" I say under by breath, which thankfully she doesn't like notice.

Though while she rambles on about "I gotta tell that weird Fan guy 'PayJay' is real" or "I kinda wish I could've dated OJ I really understand why paper likes him. isn't he hot?" while swooning about him I really can't help staring into her beautiful eyes kinda tuning out what she's really saying. The shine in her eyes is so cute I kinda start to get distracted staring at her. 

"Um Pepper girlie are you like okay?"

While I'm still tuning it out looking at her. Wow she's stunning. She's still trying to get my attention thinking something is actually wrong.

 She's still trying to get my attention thinking something is actually wrong

"Uh Helloooo earth to pepper. Are you fine girl?  Like something on her mind? I was ranting were you even like listening?"

 Are you fine girl?  Like something on her mind? I was ranting were you even like listening?"

She snaps her fingers again but I only notice what I've been doing when she gets up and literally starts shaking me like she's putting me on her dinner. Though she wants to know who's a good candidate for her next love interest I don't respond and instead say,

"Who cares about boys salty-salt! You still have me salt! Is your BCFF ( best condiment friend forever ) not good enough?"

"You have a point pepper but people will think cool if I have a partner. And I really want that. Or someone who will protect me like how knife protects pickle. Or how test tube will roast the heck outta someone who ever mutters an insult at weird ol' fan. Trust me that's what happened when he beat me in the OJ trivia contest, like I know he's a FAN but seriously I'm like OJ's biggest FAN so like not fair!

"But you are still right after all even if I get a BF you'll be my number one BCFF"

"Oh.."

"What wrong pepper are you not okay or something?"

"No, no that's not it I'm fine I'm five just was thinking of something... s-sorry"

Though even after all this, Salty salt doesn't get it. Can she really not she a like her? Tomorrow I should just tell her. I already know she doesn't like me. So might as well tell her to get this of my chest. I don't even know if she likes girls I just want to kiss her so much, not only is she hot but she was my only friend for a long time. She always has my back, truly my BCFF y'know? Though I should just ask for advice. Lemme see my options there is Fan and TT who literally have children and have been Besties since the dawn of.. well season two I guess. There is hotels best rare-pair that nobody expected, Trophy and cheesy who are probably the worst couple ever as well cheesy flirts with him 24/7 Trophy still denies being gay ( we all know he is ) and being his friend. There is Paper and OJ the ultimate hotel power couple, like paper even Rand the hotel that one time. There's light bulb and paintbrush and I don't even wanna talk about the things that have happened with then like that one time paintbrush was pretending to tell light bulb to tell test tube something but instead kisses her, the she goes outside to test tubes lab and kisses her. ( technically I wasn't there but I heard a rumour ) There is the whole nickel and baseball thing but I'll just stay outta that mess. Though after considering it And the thing that happened earlier paper was probably my best chance.

*Knock knock, knock*

"How can I help- oh hello pepper..."

"Uh hey OJ I wanted to talk to paper..."

He then shouts to paper watching some blogs in his phone, "HEY PAPER ITS PEPPER COME THE HELL OVER HERE" he then comes to the door. And we decided to talk in the closet chase it's the most private area in the whole of the hotel.... Don't ask me why.

"Before we talk thanks pepper I finally get to hang out with OJ again! But why are you here I still hate you y'know.

"Sorry but it's still about salty salt should I just like tell her I like her or wait till she notices cause I thought it was obvious, but she seems to be oblivious. And I'm not giving up on dating her she's just so beautiful!"

"We'll just give it a few more days, hint at you liking girls a bit more and after a week or so, just tell her, sound good?"

"Thanks paper I'll try that. ill like tell you if it works out." 

I smile then walk away. this has gotta work. I just need her. and I just need this to work.