OJ??! ( chapter 2 )

"Uh Salt you do know OJ has a boyfriend? right?"

"Shut up pickle! You know nothing! You're just trying to infest the hotel with your gay-ness!" "OJ absolutely loves me! I'm asking him out tomorrow morning !"

"Hear that paper? That's our backup plan!"

"I don't really get it...?"

"Salty salt is gonna like ask out OJ tomorrow morning! need you to kiss OJ as she comes to prove that you to like love each other so much and salt will be mine!"

"Um we can try.... But he'll probably be confused a-are you sure?"

As he blushes I reassure him about our plan. And we both are gonna get ready for tomorrow night. I don't really know what to do if this doesn't get Salty salt of OJ though... I can't spend anytime with my BCFF anymore! So I'm praying that this will work.But should I tell OJ... like he is gonna kiss paper in front of the people around the pool area... but it would be like soooo funny if paper just suddenly smooched him outta nowhere when salt walks by.If this does work though I can confess to salty salt! And paper and OJ can get some time alone not doing paperwork or maintaining the hotel so like win-win for everybody... r-right?

——————————————————

I start to apply the rosy blush that pepper bought for me. along with my lipstick and get ready to finally be with the hottest guy in all of not only hotel OJ, but I would bet you the whole world! I walk across the room to wake up pepper... but she must've got up before me cause for some reason she wasn't like there? Well whatever.

I walk down the halls to see obviously knife and pickle being gay, trophy bickering with cheesy from across the hall like they don't even share a room anymore trophy now shares a room with that disgusting tissues guy- who just sneezed on him well better get like moving before the ultimate shout-fest of a lifetime begins. All the other normal stuff is like going on like soap cleaning the windows for the third time this week, Apple balling her little eyes out because marshmallow's not coming to the hotel even though me-phone said she was like eliminated or something like that. Paintbrush to no avail is trying to teach fan how to make origami. And everyone else seems to bring acting actually normal. Still I couldn't find pepper, and I'm extremely BORED so obviously I  decided to head to the lounge and stay there for a while until OJ goes outside to read his book.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Paper! OJ is about to go out hurry!"

"Huh- OH YEAH! Okay pepper I'll head out just um hide behind the heater or something. to make sure everything goes well."

Me and paper run as fast as we can when we see salt yawn and get up to look out the window. Paper makes it there before she can notice us and then she walks outside as she calls OJ's name I can hear paper whisper,

"*sigh* Sorry OJ just roll with this, trust me it's for the grater good!"

And exactly as salty salt locks her eyes on OJ and his very confused expression paper just kisses him straight on the lips as his pale face turns bright red.Salt is flabbergasted. She drops her sunglasses and makeup. then starts to shout and mutter random thing like "GAY??" or "PICKLE WAS RIGHT????!!

Knife mutters "He's always right, nobody cares you know salt you're a total drama queen."

 But after salt heads off along with everybody else because before passing out OJ said the pool was closed. but immediately after that he says that he blushes a lot then faints. right there. just wow. Despite paper's efforts he could not lift OJ back to his room and by the time paper gives up OJ's well 'OJ' spills all over the beach-chair that he was sitting on. "I don't know how we can refill him though... i'll go ask like i don't know soap to get us some orange juice."

I'll just let paper handle that but to make sure of something, i'm happy cause stupid OJ is away from my precious salty-salt, paper's happy cause of the opposite... WAIT- what about salt! I like need to go make sure she's okay. shes gotta be... and I can finally be with my girl- sorry I um meant to say my 'BCFF'.