Nightmare

Zero to a hero, I have finally become the top of the world.
No one dares to go against me anymore-

*bang!

"The fu-" I looked back, to see who just shot me. "Aiden?"
It was my aid, that I've trusted for years.
Betrayal hurts(The gunshot hurts more), but I knew it could always happen... I called for my bodyguards, no response.

I yelled and yelled, only to be met with Aiden's smirk. "If they were royal enough to follow you around for that money, their royalty lies in the money, not you."

Money what? I basically saved most of their ass! What money? They swore to follow me for free! You think I'll waste money on those-

*bang!

I died.

—————————-

"AHHHHHH-"

"Shut up!!!' A middle aged woman smacked the back of my head.
Almost smacking me to my after life after I just came back from the afterlife-
Wait what, I came back? I'm alive????

"God I wonder who that idiot takes after, both the young miss and young master was fine... how pitiful."

I started to look around, everything looks a scene from those Chinese cultivation series.
I just realized the lady that's folding the laundry was speaking Chinese... good thing I learned Chinese instead of Spanish or Japanese-

The middle aged woman left the room as soon as someone yelled- "The lord is back!"

Im pretty sure this is not some prank... I swear I died.
This body doesn't seem to be mine either... no way I'm this short. Possession then? No the time setting doesn't match mine... multi dimension?-

*BOOM!!!!!!!!

The door's frame busted open with fires. Missing me by an inch.
The fires started moving into the room... "WHAT THE-" It didn't give me any time to think as I heard the screams outside,

"HELP! KYA-"

I know this sounds well, it's less familiar than a gunshot noise, but the sound of slashing a human's skin is still pretty familiar. Not to talk about the smell of blood and burnt skin...
The clothes I'm wearing look pretty expensive... judging by what that lady said, Im the son of a young miss and a young master... what if they're after me?
The laundry, "Ah!" I quickly snatched the laundry basket as the fire was right about to touch it.
Better change quick- "...." Why was that lady folding this kind of laundry in supposedly my room?

—————————

"Kill everyone! we did get an assassination task, but it's assassination if they're no witness... alive." A man covered in black clothes from head to toe, a black mask to match it, said as he stabbed the middle aged woman I saw a moment ago.

"Tsk..." A young man looking much younger than the people around him frowned as the fire got too close to him.
He was wearing a mask, his blue robe fluttering against the red fire. He whipped his hands, and the fire turned blue in an instant, melting everything in seconds.

Yup, ain't fighting with this fantasy sh*! I don't even have my gun!

"Hey there's someone here!"
Oh great. Of course I get caught as soon as I say I'm not going to fight.

"It's a girl! Catch her so we can offer her to master!" The man yelled to his fellow teammates while pointing at me.

Yup, you heard him right, 'her'... There were only female servant clothes...

"Should I be glad that they don't kill young woman or children?" I murmured out loud as I was being carried in a cage with other women and children.