Confession. ( Chapter 4 )

I try to consider what paper told me but it's hard. I've always liked salty salt. But if I just don't tell her my crush will just get worse. I gotta at least come out I guess.. but at least in the meantime, I guess let's try to have a normal day. I can already tell it won't be though. Later I head to the kitchen to get some smoothies for me and salty-salt for our makeover today. I only focus on my task trying to tune everything else out,  until I hear a loud buzz noise coming from my phone it's a text from... Fan???? He sent everybody a text saying his account will be holding sign ups for next week's dance night. I didn't think about it a lot at first or if I should sign up, even if so with who? it could've been cause all that was even inside my empty head was what I was gonna say to salty-salt, about "it". But I'm mostly nervous cause she's never talked about liking or something. But I get so distracted I skip on a pile of snot because of tissues "CondiShAWn" I went to the bathroom to go clean up and meet soap there who is not cleaning herself but instead the floors. Of course.

Anyway I head in the other direction to re-make breakfast for our manicure. once I finish, I come up to our room to give her her smoothie. I try to hide what's on my mind but apparently I'm like not that god cause salt noticed I was upset looking in like about 3 seconds.

"You okay pepper?"

I sigh and start to say something about it, but I blush really hard as salty salt smiles as I delay she asks me what I'm doing. I cant bring myself to just straight up tell her so I decide to just slightly hint at like it at first, then tell her.

"Hey salty salt, have you ever liked any one or had a crush on anyone other than OJ?" 

"I don't really think so. What do you mean?" 

I sigh, " S-Salty salt..."

"Uh yeah?"

"I really like you. I just needed to tell you."

"Wow thanks, but it was kinda obvious were BCFFs how could you not like me peppery!"

"Oh"

She cuts me off

"But still you made it super obvious, you get distracted, you're super clingy, you buy me fancy things and make me stuff, like the smoothies. And pepper you've always been there for me you know? Truly my BCFF."

I smile as she hugs me tightly, even though she didn't get what I meant, at least I can spend time with her. I think that's enough for now, it's not like anything will come up. I hope...

———————————————————————-

Tomorrow morning salty salt gets up like so much earlier than me. I don't know exactly why but I could hear her footsteps this morning so it has to be important. Like 15 minutes after I decide to go see what she's doing today. I walk down the stairs and the only person awake is OJ looking sleep deprived while basically asleep at this point, sitting on a chair, when he's meant to be waiting for paintbrush to come back from somewhere I think, something like that. Though that's normal he does that every weekend, but salts not usually up this early. And if all things she could be doing, she's on a computer? I go over to ask her what's she's doing on laptop in the lobby at 5:50 flipping AM.

"Why are you up this early salty salt? And why do you have my computer?"

"SHH! I want to sign up for the dance first so we get VIP status"

"who are you bringing? OJ's definitely not gonna want to even go NEAR you, let alone "

"Ill take you silly, just as friends cause I have nobody else to bring"

I look sad but really try to hide it so she doesn't notice.

"Oh and why i'm on your computer, its like cause of the annual ball dance next week fan has the sign up sheets on his web page, i think if we sign up first well get VIP admission pepper!"

"I'm not sure that's how it really works, but if it does that'll be like so super cool!"

"I know right!"

"now come over lets watch some YouTube before OJ notices were her and ushers us like back upstairs.

"Okay!"

I know she said "just as friends" but this is my chance to show her we're more.