Will Moon Goddess Bless?

As the former alpha spoke, a sense of reverence filled the air, his words carrying the weight of his years of leadership and wisdom. The pack listened intently, their respect evident in their attentive silence.

Silviya stood by his side, a symbol of unwavering support and strength, her love for her mate shining in her eyes as she gazed upon him with pride.

Vailer: "My dear pack, thank you for following my lead. I was honoured every time you stood by me through thick and thin."

Silviya: "And thank you all for your unwavering support. Together, we have weathered many storms."

Valiyer: "Indeed, we owe much to our ancestors and the guidance of our elders. Their wisdom has shaped us into the pack we are today." Elder: Nods in acknowledgment. "I also want to express my gratitude to my friends here. Your loyalty and camaraderie have been a source of strength for me."

Friend 1: "It's been an honour to stand by your side, Alpha."

Friend 2: "We've faced many challenges together, and I have no doubt that we'll continue to do so."

Valiyer continued Raising his glass "Now, let us toast to my son, Alex, our new alpha. May he lead with courage and wisdom, with his mate Tricia by his side."

Pack Members: Raise their glasses "To Alpha Alex!"

Alex: Nods solemnly, acknowledging the toast, a mixture of pride and apprehension evident in his eyes.

Tricia: Smiles warmly at Alex, offering her support, her eyes reflecting unwavering belief in him.

Vailer: "Remember, Alex, the path ahead may be challenging, but with the support of your pack and the love of your mate, you will prevail."

Pack Members: Cheer and applaud, their voices echoing with encouragement.

Former Alpha: "And now, let the celebration continue! Tonight marks the beginning of a new era for our pack."

Silviya: "This is a momentous occasion, a sacred tradition passed down through generations. Embrace it with reverence and gratitude, for the Moon Goddess's blessing is a great honour."

She continued, "Now, Alex and Tricia, please come forward and stand near the arch to receive the blessings of the Moon Goddess. Once the Moon Goddess has bestowed her blessing upon you both, you will be officially recognized as the Luna of this pack."

The arch stands proudly in front of the beautiful lake, its intricate design reflecting the moonlight that dances upon its surface. Carved from ancient stone, it bears symbols of unity, strength, and eternal love. As the focal point of the ceremony, it symbolizes the gateway to a new chapter in Alex and Tricia's lives, where they will receive the blessings of the moon goddess and embark on their journey together as alpha and Luna of the pack.

As Alex scanned the crowd, his heart yearning for Agneya, he stood frozen for a moment, contemplating the weight of his mother's words. Tricia, sensing his inner turmoil, reached out and gently clasped his hand, her eyes mixed with love and another expression he couldn't read. At that moment, the primal instincts of their wolf nature began to stir within them. Alex's eyes darkened to a deep blue, while Tricia's transformed into a mesmerizing shade of purple, a visual manifestation of their connection and the bond between Alpha and Luna.

As the crowd fell into a reverent silence, drawn by the sacredness of the moment, Ved stood nearby, his confusion mounting as he observed the extraordinary events unfolding before him. Sensing the gravity of the situation, he kept a low profile, avoiding drawing any unnecessary attention to himself while growing increasingly concerned for his friend's well-being.

Meanwhile, Alex and Tricia moved toward the centre of the magnificent arch, adorned with delicate flowers and framed against the tranquil sounds of the water. Their presence exuded a sense of solemnity and anticipation, as they prepared to receive the blessings that would seal their bond for eternity.

Elder, perceiving the unfolding situation, maintained her silence, recognizing the uncertainty among the gathered crowd. Alex's father, sensing the departure from tradition, sought clarification from Elder regarding the absence of the customary blessing from the Moon Goddess for the new couple. Meeting his gaze with understanding, Elder retained her poise and directed her attention ahead, preparing for the unfolding events and awaiting the eventual decision of the Moon Goddess, signified by the unfolding of the ceremonial event.

Trisha's family observed her with concern, recognizing the gravity of the unfolding situation. Whispers circulated among them as they stood together, seeking to comprehend the significance of the moment. Cera, Trisha's wolf form, shared her apprehension as she glanced towards her mate, Van, for reassurance. Sensing her unease, Van gently squeezed her hand, offering comfort and support in the face of uncertainty.

Cera looked at the Moon Goddess, her expression filled with concern. Suddenly, the moonlight bathed them both, its brilliance illuminating the scene. The Moon Goddess bestowed her blessing upon the couple, and as they received it, smiles spread across the faces of everyone present. The Elder thinking after a second smiled at the moon goddess's decision, expressing her gratitude, "Thank you, Moon Goddess, for your guidance."

The radiant light lingered for a few seconds. Cera and Van, deeply moved by the blessing bestowed upon them by the Goddess, lifted their gazes towards the heavens. With reverence in their voices, they spoke in unison, "Thank you, Goddess, for your divine guidance. With your blessings, we shall navigate our lives along the path of righteousness."

Van and Cera stepped forward, their hearts brimming with gratitude, to seek blessings from both families.

Ved, his eyes clouded with confusion, scanned the faces around him. He remembers Agneya telling him while coming here, they may look like us but they are different from us and took a promise from him not to enter or interfere with them at any cost. He harboured a storm of anger directed at Alex for betraying his friend. Yet, bound by a promise to remain silent, he could only see, unable to confront the one who had wronged her.