Chapter 11 - Mirabell 2~♥️

Taimanin World

Day 2.

11:10 Am.

The androgynous man had felt the slick spongy wetness of her pussy wrap tightly around him as he rolled himself on it, causing a bulge to appear from underneath her waist while he reached her womb. Her cervix meant nothing to him, but it did provide a warm orifice of suction for his cock to push on through as he held her right leg over his right shoulder!

"Nngghhh!! Oohhh...yeahh!! Mmnhh!! Mirabell-san...you're all nice, soft, and squishy on the inside, aren't you? Hehehe, given how wet you are, I can safely say that you are fertile and that serves as music to my ears.~"

Testament growled, feeling his cock plunge into her virgin womb. He doesn't plan on impregnating her like he did with Shiranui since it was spurt of the moment.

“Aaah~♥️♥️ N-No I can't be a mother~♥️ Cum outside please~♥️” Mirabell moaned loudly even though Testament wasn't moving and adjusting to his length being inside her.

“Don't worry, I'll take care of you and our child but if you don't want one then fine. I'll turn off my fertility for the time being.” He calmed Mirabell down who was surprised that he listened to her demand and her legs still pressed over her shoulder.

Once that was done, He slowly began moving his waist with a rhythmic tempo, withdrawing his cock halfway only to push everything back inside of her core and make the woman writhe in sexual euphoria with a smile on her face.

"Aaaahhhhhh ~♥️♥️!! Aahh..a.ahh...aah...aahh...aahh..aahh..aaahhh!! Testament-dooonnoo!~♥️♥️" Mirabell cried out in bliss, feeling ecstasy in the form of having her sensitive virgin  pussy churned by his cock like butter.

Testament rolled his pelvis sensually into Mirabell's flesh at first, enjoying the smoothness of her child baring frame while her insides swelled at his cock's touch. He shuddered blissfully on contact and kept Shiranui held at his side with hands cupping her buttocks.

"Oohhhhh, Mirabell-Chan.....! Mmhhmm..!" Shiranui let out, watching as Testament's massive cock pushed into her friend's pussy to the point some of her flesh became warped by the bulge protruding from her insides.

Her feet were dangling helplessly in the air as she held onto the pillow behind her head for dear life. Slowly but surely, her pelvis came rising upward, bouncing around to each of Testament's firm thrusts as he fucked her raw with undaunted passion.

He grunted briskly with each push of his length burrowing deep into Mirabell's spongy female flesh, making her breathe hotly with sexually-charged excitement.

The Pheromones were doing their job of making the woman feel more pleasure than she was already feeling as well as causing her insides to light up with cock-hungry lust for Testament as he was now her master.

His hips came buckling voraciously into her frame at an ever speedier tempo, making loud slapping noises come out and echo off the walls between each of Mirabell's whimpering moans.

“Mhmmh~~♥️♥️♥️ AAAH~~♥️ IT HITTING MY INSIDE~♥️♥️” Mirabell cried out having lost to his domineering mighty cock that destroying her mind. Shiranui enjoyed watching helping pleasure her by taking the chocolate mound into her mouth soaking it with her tongue while her pussy is getting finger fucked by Testament.

“AAaaah~♥️ How is her~♥️ mhmmh~♥️ Pussy, dear? Is it good like mine~♥️” Shiranui asked, hearing the mewling sound that Mirabell was making, obviously experiencing a whole new world.

“It's a perfect fit but I can't compare you two since both of you are different.” Testament growled, growing tempted to knock up a woman like her and he couldn't resist the feeling of his cock throbbing harder. With expert guidance he kept his hips slamming away into Mirabell's soft frame, feeling her legs close up behind his lower back as she arched her torso while wailing loudly in sexual euphoria.