01 UNEXPECTED VISIT

︵‿︵‿୨୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨୧‿︵‿︵

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩.

You and Rindou had known each other since preschool.

Your mom & his mom were very close that's why you know him, though He didn't really show any concern for you & he would constantly ignore you like you didn't exist in this world.

Rindou comes from a wealthy family, so he was accustomed to a privileged lifestyle, & has a preference for quality items.

His Mother really loved him though destiny was against them. His Mom died due to murder, it was unknown why & who killed her. until now her death remains a mystery.

His father didn't really show much concern for him, but he consistently indulged him to silence him and prevent him from making tantrums.

For his brother? Well, He left to make a living just by himself but still maintained a regular communication with rindou.

What Happened with you two?

Well..

Rindou just moved out. Without even saying goodbye, He just vanished like that.

That's good

You can finally move on from him right.

Yeah right..

___

___

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭.

It was 7 in the evening, You're currently eating dinner at the table with your mom. Engaging a calm & ordinary conversation with her.

"Oh, I forgot to tell yo-" your mom spoke but got cut off with a knock coming from the front door. You looked at the door and back to your mom raising an eyebrow curious of who ever knocked at the door.

Your Mom stopped eating and was about to stand up when you hurriedly stood up, rushed to her and made her sit back.

"Don't worry ma, I'll get it" you smiled, rubbed her shoulders & assured her that you will take care of it.