02 LOVELY DAY

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Today's Monday, Great back to school again.

I woke up at 5 in the morning, a little earlier than my usual waking hour.

Eyes fluttering open, I am immediately blinded by the white sunlight that's going through my window that caused me to squeeze my eyes shut again. I bring my fists to them rubbing out the sleep & soreness, yawning, as I recalled yesterday's events.

I almost forgot that Rindou arrived here yesterday.

I cursed, immediately opening my eyes as i turned to my side to look at the alarm clock beside my bed.

5:00 a.m.

I stared at it for about 2 minutes before proceeding to sit up, reaching for my slippers under my bed, I slip my feet in each one of it & proceed to stand up, stretching my limbs.

I simply fix my bed, arranging it into places to make it not look messy. As I finished, I grabbed my phone on the bedside cabinet beside the alarm clock then proceeded in going straight to the bathroom.

I stepped inside, looking at the mirror, staring at my reflection. I sighed opening the faucet, putting my hands under it to catch some water before splashing it to my face. Turning my gaze back to the mirror, I stare at myself again.

Well goodluck y/n, I basically thought, talking to myself, hoping that today's gonna be okay.

Looking beside the mirror, I opened the cabinet reaching for my toothbrush & toothpaste.

As i finished brushing my teeth clean, I reached for my towel that was hanging behind the bathroom door as I made my way to the shower room, opening the shower.

After about 20 good minutes in the shower, i finally stepped out of it with my body wrapped around in a towel, holding another towel in my hand using it to dry my hair strands.

I walked out of the bathroom going straight to my wardrobe to grab some comfortable clothes before changing into my uniform, besides it's still too early to wear one.

After getting into my clothes, i walked around the bed, taking a seat on my rolling chair, opening my laptop to distract myself a little bit. Before starting on with it i take a quick glance at the alarm clock beside it, making sure that i still have enough time to kill.

5:31 a.m.

Ok, I've got 59 minutes till 6:30 a.m.

⋆┈┈。゚A year later ゚。┈┈⋆