UNCERTAIN FEELINGS

It was a quiet peaceful afternoon

It was a quiet peaceful afternoon. The leaves from the trees are swaying in the wind providing a soothing sound, the birds were gently chirping & the cars were passing by. Time seems to run slow.

"I've decided hina! I'm gonna confess my feelings today!" You said, voice full of confidence.

Hinata took a step forward reaching out for you with her right hand.

"Hey y/n? Are you really sure about this?" She said with a concerned look on her face.

You turned around facing her, grabbing her shoulders with both of your hands. You smiled at her assuring her that everything will be fine.

"I'm sure about this Hina, besides, if I don't confess now who knows maybe I'll never get to confess my feelings for him right?"

You smiled, patting her shoulders. Her frown turned upside down turning it into a small smile, and she hugged you.

You bid your farewells with each other and walked away from each other.

Hinata recently just became your friend during the first day of school, just by thinking about it makes you laugh.

_

Flashback..

Walking past the lockers while glancing from door to door is making you feel nauseous

I'm going to get late yet i still can't find where it is. You thought groaning & not bothering to look at where you're currently going.

As when you were about to look straight, a feminine figure stood Infront of you causing for you to bump into her.

. . .

You remained seated, rubbing your forehead to alleviate the pain caused by the impact. Afterward, you stood up, dusting off your still-sore rear from the fall, and remembered the girl you bumped into.

You shifted your gaze to the girl in front of you that was also rubbing her head, you examined her, she has this large coral pink eyes & so was her hair, she also has a mole below her mouth. She seems lost.

You snapped and stretched your arms reaching out for the girl in front of you deciding to help her. She looked at it & glanced at you she extended her arm & reached out for yours smiling.

"U-uhm, sorry about that" she said bowing over & over to you as an apology

"It's fine, it was my fault anyways" you said nervously smiling

She stared at you while you just wanted to leave because of the weird tension between you two.

"Um, doyouperhapsneedsomething?" You asked as you didn't pause between the words you just said.

She blankly stared at you because she didn't quite catch what you said. "Hello?" You waved your hand infront of her face.

"O-oh, I'm Very sorryy about that" She apologized "Do you know where this is? I'm kinda lost" she asked chuckling nervously, beads of sweat ran down her face.

"oh? We're in the same class, come on let's find it together."

_

"Almost 10 months had past eh, I'll surely miss her." You spoke to yourself reflecting the past. She just switched to this school yet she's switching again, going abroad huh

You shrugged it off walking out of the school. You head towards the gate, but before you leave you turned your head & fixed your gaze onto the school behind you i had fun with you hina. You thought smiling before finally leaving.

You walked away heading towards somewhere.

Walking past the trees you hoped to see him there like you always do.

As you reached your destination, you turned your head in every corner hoping to find him. Shucks he's not here haha. You sat there waiting, hoping that he'd come.

Then it hit you if i rush over to his house maybe i can get to confess. You thought before dashing towards the tree and headed towards his house.

_

After arriving in front of his house you saw that people were taking the things out of the house, you didn't mind that as your eyes roamed around hoping to see rindou.

There, THERE HE IS. sure you found him but he was inside the car sitting looking out of the window with his hands placed on his chin with a bored expression.

"RINDOUU!" You shouted wishing he'll hear you, he shifted his gaze towards you as he sat there staring at you. When you were about to approach him the car started moving, you ran towards it hoping that you can still tell him your feelings.

You gave up after a few seconds of leaping, after all you're just a 4th grader. Tears started to build in the corner of your eyes. "Rindou" you spoke in a whispered tone while you watched his vehicle dissapear.

"I like you, rin" you confessed though he wasn't there to hear it.

Why didn't you tell me you're leaving? I guess i was too late eh?

. . .

Rindou's bored expression remained plastered on his face, he was looking at the side mirror as he was watching you slowly dissapear.

"I know that already, idiot."