16

" I'M  A  KID  AGAIN! "

" AWH! "

In Jamanakai Village some kids were playing soccer. "Come on. You're it. Ha, you can't catch me." The kid with the red exclaimed as he ended up piled on by two kids. The kid with the green shit smiled. "Oh. Here I go." They kick the ball over the other kids and they all gasp in surprise.  "Whoa." "Oh, yeah. Good one." The kid at the wall tries to grab the ball but falls back as the ball hits the wall. Some of the kids cheer, while others look on in defeat as the Destiny's Bounty, repainted to its original state, flies by. On deck, Lloyd looks at the kid below and sighs. 

"Lloyd? Lloyd! Concentrate!" Kai yelled making Lloyd just look at him with a bored look. "Now that the Bounty is in our possession again, we can train you more effectively. But you'll have to focus. One more time." Zane told Lloyd making the boy sigh. "Oh, but we've been training all day." "It's all to get you ready to face your father. Now, in position." Lloyd sighed as he came up to the middle of the deck the ninja put their hoods on and he yawned. "Whatever."

Kai charges at Lloyd first, but he punches him, knocking him back, and yawns again. Zane and Jsy soon come at him from the air. Lloyd stares at the two with boredom. He does Spinjitzu, knocking them both down. As Lloyd lands, Cole comes up to him from behind and slide-kicks him, knocking him into the air. As he spins, Lloyd lands facedown as the others take off their hoods, in concern.

Lloyd looks up at them, uninjured. "That was fun. Are we done?" He asked which made Y/n frown in concern. "Lloyd, you're better than this. What's on your mind?" Lloyd gets up and shyly meets Y/n soft gaze. "Well...The latest issue of Starfarer just came in Doomsday Comix and it's a limited run, so if I don't go out and get it, it's going to sell out. Last they left off, intergalactic rogue Fritz Donnegan was surrounded by the Imperial Sludge, and if I don't find out if he gets out alright, I think I might have my own doomsday." He explained which made Y/n's eyebrows raised. Before he could say anything though Kai spoke up. 

"The fate of Ninjago rests on your shoulders. As the Green Ninja, you have a giant responsibility to hold. I'm sorry, but you don't have time for such childish things." Y/n's eyebrows furrowed as he gave Lloyd an apologetic look. "Other kids get to play and have fun. All I ever do is train." Lloyd pouted before going to the railing and saw the Bounty was almost out of Jamanakai Village, where he heard the children playing in the distance.