𝒐𝒏𝒆, beta

TEEN WOLFseason one episode one

TEEN WOLF
season one episode one

════ ════════ ════

"DONT TELL ME, i want to guess. 22?" Sera says to her friend lydia as the two girls walk into their school on the first day of sophomore year.

"Nope. He's 36." Lydia replies, laughing a bit at sera's guess at leonardo dicaprio's age. She slicks her hair to the side, with a confident expression.

"..Since the birth of seraphina grant. hi sera, you look.. like you're gonna ignore me." Sera hears someone say as she and lydia walk by.

She's kind of an awkward person, not that anyone would know, so she doesn't really say hi back to people, even when she really wants to.

"Hey, Sera!" Someone says, and she clears her throat, zoning into what lydia was rambling about, not trying to be mean but not trying to socialize either.

She nods along to what lydia had been saying about her dog, prada, and how she's getting a mani-pedi this coming week.

The bell then rings, so Sera quickly says goodbye to lydia and walks to her next class, which happens to be the most boring class ever.

She looks around the class, and sees an empty spot in front of a nearly bald headed boy. She nods to herself, walking over to the chair, and sits down.

She then hears a small 'oh my god, oh my god' whispering behind her, and slowly turns to the voice to find a boy with very nice features mumbling under his breath.

"Are you okay?" She asks, and he looks up at her with widened eyes. He then clears his throat, and sits up straight.

"Fine. Totally great. Yeah. How are you?" He replies, looking like he had drank 10 cups of coffee just at 8 o'clock in the morning.

She smiles softly, replies with an 'i'm okay', and turns to face the teacher. She hears the boy let out an exasperated sigh. She doesn't like that sound coming from him for some reason, she preferred when he was rambling.

The door to the classroom then opened to reveal the principal, with a brown haired pretty girl behind him walk into the class.

"Class, this is our new student, Allison argent. Please do your best to make her feel welcome." He says, and the girl quickly walks to her seat, which appears to be behind a brunette boy that turns and hands her a pen.