𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, similarity

TEEN WOLFseason one episode three

TEEN WOLF
season one episode three

  ════ ════════ ════

       "I CANT BELIEVE YOU think you have the right to touch my ice cream out of my mini freezer, Vincent Dallas Grant. I hate you. That was my last mini cone, you ruined my life."

"I can get you more, shut up." Vince rolls his eyes, watching the tv, unbothered by his little sisters daily tantrum.

"Fatima's coming over." He continues to say, which makes Sera smile. She loves fatima. They basically text everyday.

tima😍😍
i'm on my way to urs
do you have the prank ready

sera💗💗
yup. the fat ass ate my last icecream

tima😍😍
🙄

Sera slides her phone into her back pocket, putting the slingshot with poop for the amo out of view in the bathroom.

They had a plan to slingshot poop onto the toilet seat right before Vince sits on the toilet. Obviously fatima's going to click the buttons because she's seen him naked, and sera would rather stab herself in the eyes.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     "and then he started screaming, like really loud. it was hilarious, i was laughing for like 20 minutes before he threw the shit in my face. i took three showers." Sera laughs as she explains the prank to allison, who she just started becoming friends with.

"That's such a smart idea." Allison smiles, as her, sera, and lydia walk into the lunchroom together.

Lydia sits next to Scott, and Sera walks around the table to sit next to Stiles.

"Why are they sitting with us?" Stiles whispers, and Scott shrugs, trying to not stare at Seraphina.

Then, every popular person begins sitting at their table.

"Get up." Jackson walks over and says to a boy sera doesn't know the name of.

"How come you never ask danny to get up?" The boy responds, pointing over at the boy who's drinking his juice innocently.

"Because I don't stare at his girlfriend's coin slot." Danny cuts in, making Sera laugh lightly.

"Sera, can you pass me that straw?" Danny then turns to her. She nods once, grabbing the straw and throwing it around stiles, and at danny's face.