♠️♟️"𝕊𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕋𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕪 𝔸𝕔𝕚𝕕~"♟️♠️

Yandere Dokugai HCs!!༝༚༝༚✮

Yandere type: sadistic + stalker!!︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶!!————————————TW: cursing, manipulation, stalking, slight/mild gore, possessiveness, gaslighting, sabotaging, mentions/implied drugging, yandere(isk) behavior in general, etc

!!︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶!!
————————————
TW: cursing, manipulation, stalking, slight/mild gore, possessiveness, gaslighting, sabotaging, mentions/implied drugging, yandere(isk) behavior in general, etc.

CW: Dokugai, Satanick's 10th subordinate. Created by DPS(deepseaprisoner)/Funamusea, mentions of Lec Hijoushiki, Roc Hijoushiki, Lobco, Yagi, STNK(Satanick).

Tags: DPS, deepseaprisoner, Funamusea, okegom, mogeko, okegom x reader, mogeko x reader, Dokugai, Dokugai x reader, x reader, character x reader, yandere, yandere x reader
—————————-

-You really fucked up, the chances of you being save/safe from him is slim to none due to how he always finds you. At first he just had a small crush on you which are common for someone like him, a archdemon, who is very disgusting.

-He normally stalks you by finding out what your body is weak to so he can sabotage your wounds, making them worst, so you can come to him more. Because lord knows that you don't trust Lec (even thought he's much more tame) due to Dokugai manipulating you into thinking he's bad which he is, but he's definitely better than Dokugai.

-Somehow always pop up in places you normally go to and claims he was just studying stuff to make his "doctor" work look more believable for his "patients" as he calls them then later up ends up having a date with the weirdo demon, or at least he views it as a date. But basing it off Roc's viewpoint in love with Lobco, Yagi's past yanderisk behavior he picked up from STNK, and so on, it would ironic if Dokugai actually sees it as a real date.

-Normally Dokugai doesn't mind sharing or at least adding someone to his relationship, but it's different with you, you aren't allowed to look at anyone else unless you want Dokugai to "play doctor" with you which would either end up with your eyes being ripped out or only one. Depends on how jealous he is and how upset he is with you.

-Despite his manipulation, possessiveness, gaslighting, and lying, He is much more honest than the other (yandere) subordinates who would easily be more brutal just because they want to. Because unlike the others, Dokugai doesn't want to be brutal with his darling unless he must or has a proper excuse for it which he normally doesn't. Not that doesn't mind it, if he wanted to, he would willingly get you addicted to the "medicine" he gives you just so you obey him.

-In conclusion? He's a good boyfriend, but a horrible man in general. You'll live (if you listen to his surprisingly easy rules). On the yandere scale, he is in the more tame yet still brutal scale next to Lec and Roc due to them being much more tame than the others (especially Lec).

꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷

-Fin.