♟️♠️"𝕐𝕠𝕦... 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥..!"♠️♟️

Yandere IF HCs ☆(ゝ??

Yandere type: Delusional + Submissive

!!︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶!!
————————————
TW: possible OOC, possible polyamory with IF + Killisaki with the reader , slight siscon(sister complex) from reader, tsundereism behavior, speciesism(?), jealousy, obsession, clingyness, murder, killing, slight spoliers, violence, fem reader, she/her + feminine names for reader, yandere(isk) behavior in general, etc.

CW: IF, Killisaki's pet, Created by DPS(deepseaprisoner)/Funamusea, mentions of Killisaki, Sirius, Kurumi.

Tags: DPS, deepseaprisoner, Funamusea, okegom, mogeko, okegom x reader, mogeko x reader, IF, IF x reader, x reader, character x reader, yandere, yandere x reader

Requested by @Fr1endWe1rdo on Wattpad
—————————-

-Originally, you only came to Ne-No-Kuni to find your beloved sister, Kurumi, who has disappeared(, along with some other people who you don't really care about). Only to end up being caught by Killisaki—luckily for you, you were at least tolerated in his eyes, so you ended up being kept as another human pet.. that's when you meet If.

-If was a bit surprise of how... oddly nice you were to Killisaki and vice verse(but, then again, it could be that If is a "brat"). but, you three all ended up getting along in a (weird) way. After that, you'd notice If being sorta.... Weird around you? Such as watching you sleep, always being one step behind you (in the literal sense—you almost tried once because of how close she was), and so on!

-Surprise, Surprise—It turns out being a vampires pet and not having said positive relationship with said vampire has lead If being possessive as possible and clingy towards you. Of course, you're also Killisaki's pet, so she knows not to push it too much when it comes to him.. but—with that said, she always just used the excuse that you're scared of him even thought it's clearly obvious that you could care less since you mostly only care about Kurumi.

-Killisaki, too, noticed If's behavior. But, asking him would only end up with him chuckling at your question then just leaving you to your own self. Killisaki mostly teases/mocks If's feelings by you questions you know you'll agree to.. one time Killisaki asked if you wanted to visit Sirius and Kurumi with him—which caused If to automatically make excuses for you and ended up crying once you agreed to go with Killisaki.

-Most of the time, If and you are mostly normal—just having general dates, giving gifts (which actually come from Killisaki due to both you and If not having money just laying around), and so on so on! If COULD kill someone for you... but, Killisaki ends up killing them instead due to If being weaker than most of the citizens of Ne-No-Kuni.

-After a while, you don't end up visiting Kurumi as much due to If always clinging onto you and Killisaki not doing anything to stop it expect for turning his head away from it and leaving the room. She's normal if it weren't for her issues, so most times you don't have to deal with her yandere tendencies.

-In conclusion, it's a weird sort of obsession with you (which is more onesided than you can imagen). Of course, Killisaki doesn't mind sharing you with If—mostly because you're both just pets to him.. She's mostly safe—if it weren't for Killisaki messing with her head. She's pathetic on the 4/10 on the yandere scale due to her being more "reasonable" compared to most of the yandere, but that doesn't mean she's as tame as some of the other human yanderes.

꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷

-Fin.