♠️♟️"𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕪~"♟️♠️

Yandere Satanick HCs!!༝༚༝༚

Yandere type: delusional + manic!!︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶!!————————————TW: cursing, manipulation, stalking, slight/mild gore, possessiveness, gaslighting, mention of Satanick's trauma, mention of sexual abuse, yandere(isk) behavior in general, Satanick in general...

!!︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶!!
————————————
TW: cursing, manipulation, stalking, slight/mild gore, possessiveness, gaslighting, mention of Satanick's trauma, mention of sexual abuse, yandere(isk) behavior in general, Satanick in general because... you know, etc.

CW: Satanick by DPS(deepseaprisoner)/Funamusea, mentions of Fumus, Ivlis, and Satanick's creations/subordinates briefly.

Tags: DPS, deepseaprisoner, Funamusea, okegom, mogeko, okegom x reader, mogeko x reader, Satanick, Satanick x reader, x reader, character x reader, yandere, yandere x reader

Requested by @RainX3__ on Wattpad,
—————————-

-Lord Satanick is no stranger to causal flings, hook ups, and etc, it's nothing new to him or others. But, he has fallen in love with others and rare accessions he obsesses over someone like the Ivlis incident(s) show to others. So, you must be very unlucky or stupidly lucky to have him be so insanely in love with you. There is no in between, just lucky or unlucky. Up to you in all honesty.

-Lord Satanick is terrible in all honestly and so are his morals. Most of the time he gives you physical (or sexual) punishments yet never neglects or insults you. Tease, mock, taunt? If he's angry, maybe? But, insulting? No, no, no! He's too kind for such a thing, he would rather just make understand that there is no escape no matter what you do or say because he's always there to find you. But, this is mostly what he's been "taught" by Fumus, so he really isn't aware how bad it really is.

-Surprisingly, (or not), Satanick have as many anger issues or mental breakdowns as one would expect (especially after the Ivlis incidents) due to him being use to being insulted by others and his brother. Speaking of mood swings, Satanick always has a mood change whether or not there being a reason to, but most times he choices to ignore his own feelings for his own sake. He often gets depressed easily which causes him and you to cuddle together, mostly you just spooning him in bed while he stares off into the distance—probably thinking about his life choices.

-Satanick is a good lover most of the time.. once you get use to him and his mental break downs. Thanks to Fumus and the people he surrounds himself with both in the past and present, he is more of a delusional type due to him having messed up morals.  He normally guilts you by pointing out how many of his subordinates are willing to eat you, angel or not, and how he's so kind for helping you out. So, in his opinion, staying under his wing is much better than being tortured by some random demon. Speaking of which, he often kills others in front of you. Now, sure, he loves his creations just as much as any other creator, but he can bring them back which to Satanick, the lord himself, sees as fine because he's under the impression that if you love your lord, you can handle some torture. Just be happy it's not you.

-In conclusion, it's complicated.. If you're gonna blame anyone, blame Fumus for easily supporting his brother and even helping him out with his little crush. But, that would cause Satanick to (jokingly) pout and be a little jealous you talk about his lover due to how possessive Satanick is for you (and his brother, but that's just because of his trauma that Fumus gave him loooong before you meet him).

꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷

-Fin.