♟️♠️ "Cute girl(s)!" ♟️♠️

Yandere Moge-Ko (=^ ^=)!!

Yandere type: sadistic + bratty!!︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶!!—————————-TW: murder, killing, slight spoliers, torture/sadism, violence, fem reader, she/her + feminine names for reader, yandere(isk) behavior in general, etc

!!︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶!!
—————————-
TW: murder, killing, slight spoliers, torture/sadism, violence, fem reader, she/her + feminine names for reader, yandere(isk) behavior in general, etc.

CW: Moge-ko created by DPS(deep sea prisoner)/Funamusea, mentions of Mogeko(s), Yonaka/Lord Prosciutto, slight DefectYona (defect Mogeko x Yonaka),

Tags: DPS, deepseaprisoner, Funamusea, okegom, mogeko, okegom x reader, mogeko x reader, Moge-ko, Moge-ko x reader, x reader, character x reader, yandere, yandere x reader

Requested by @Fr1endWe1rdo on Wattpad
—————————-

-You are very unlucky either way if the Yonaka castle happens or not, you can't stand against her in any possible way (expect for many in bed—but that's a maybe). Of course shes not as horrible as most yanderes (*ahem* Fumus), but she clearly is someone who you shouldn't risk being kind to her. the mogekos/Lord Prosciutto gift you towards her so they don't have to deal with her brattiness.

-To start off with, Moge-ko is still a Mogeko. So, as a result, expect her sick and (extremely grossly) pervy with you even before staring to grow "feelings" for you (such as love). Most of the times she enjoys "playing" with you—feeling a horrible type of happiness whenever you scream, plea, or cry due to her lack of carefulness when it comes to you.

-But, if you're obedient and good—which will help you in the long run, you'll get a bit more nicer than most when it comes to the aftermath. Once she's done with "playing" with you, she lets you rest on bed and will stare at your sleeping face—enjoying seeing your passed out expression from the exhaustion. But—doing the opposite, disobeying her, you often end up being chained up to the ground after she beats you to a pulp. ((Both are better than giving up—if you do give up, you often get killed off by her)).

-Due to Lord Prosciutto being busy with (Angel) defect Mogeko, Moge-ko has more free time to do wholesome dates with you—or at least as wholesome as it gets. Thanks to Lord Prosciutto technically being your master (despite how many times Moge-ko forces you to call her mistress), Lord Prosciutto doesn't mind threading Moge-ko by using your name.

"Now, now, now... you aren't forgetting your place, are you? Hey, if you don't want your pet to be my new toy instead of you, you better not talk back to me again unless you want her to suffer your consequences instead", is something that Moge-ko always shivers about whenever Lord Prosciutto puts her in her place—so as a consequence, Moge-ko often becomes quick to anger, being jealous, and so much more to the point she often forces you to stay inside her room and only lets you go (when she decides to).

-In conclusion, she's horrible—but also annoying. She often CAN be reduced into a pathetic pet (especially during the normal end), but her yanderism does often make her more sad than pathetic. She's much more tamer than the demons yet also more violent than the others—I'd she's a 5/10.
—————————-

-End.