Fang x Pregnant! Reader headcanons

||Trigger warning: Mentions of miscarriage||

Why the fuck would you write this Aquilla?

Heh, I mean, why not. Just trying to be original, its all. (Also, just saw a fanart of Fang getting pregnant so this was one of my motivation to finish writing this, skskksk)

...

-This wasn't the first time you were pregnant; in fact, this was your third pregnancy.

- When you revealed the news to Fang, he was shocked; unlike the previous pregnancies where he expressed pure joy and excitement, this time however he looked at you with a frightening face, fearing that it would happen all over again.

-This was because you had the misfortune to have miscarriages, on your first pregnancy you had a mild fever and you did a grave mistake in consuming pills that lead you to abort the child, as much you didn't want to, you were forced to continue the abortion. For your second baby, you and Fang waited for around three years to try again, allowing your body to heal physically, when the results came you were overjoyed at the excited news of having rainbow baby.

-Everything went great until you start to notice that your pregnancy symptoms were disappearing and the next thing you knew, you were already at the hospital, laying on the stiff, cold bed with a dissociate stare, on the meantime Fang sat next to the bed as he held your hand squeezing it lightly, whispering reassuring words to you as he tried his best to contain his tears, needed to be brave for you. And now, here you are staring deeply at the pink stick with two bold lines that rested on your palm, yours hands was beginning to shake.

-You both were undecided whether to have the baby or abort it, but after days of negotiating, you and Fang finally made the decision to continue the pregnancy.

-Don't get him wrong, Fang doesn't want you to get rid of it, you're literally growing a life inside of you. A life that you both made together but after experiencing the deaths of his previous children, he didn't want to relive the experience, he didn't want you to go through this pain again.

-Fang likes to showoff, it's just his nature. He would've immediately run up to tell Buster and Maisie the news of having a child with you but this time you both kept the pregnancy in secret, you guys didn't want to give them false hope like the previous ones.

-Fang isn't good at cooking. He insisted that he'll try to learn in making you healthy meals but the last time he tried to fix you up some dinner, but he ended up burning the rice and the meat was still raw on the inside. Of course, you had to convince him not to in multiples times.

-As months went by as your stomach began to grow, you were forced to get maternity clothes since you felt snug on your ones. Fang worked extra hours on the cinema to gather enough money to buy you the new set of clothes, you truly appreciate it. Literally is what made you fall in love with him in the first place. Surprisingly, you have never reached to this phase of your pregnancy, but you tried not to get attached with it, who knows if this baby might even survive.

-When he saw your baby-bump for the first time, he was thrilled, he couldn't contain his excitement to stretch out his hand to feel the tender baby laying dormant within you. Just when he was about to rest his palm on your stomach, you swat his hand and moved inches away from him. Fang looked at you with wide eyes, stunned by your sudden reaction.

-"Please don't touch me... I don't want to have your hands on me." You shook your head, holding tightly on your oversized shirt to hide your growing body. You didn't want anyone one to touch you or your baby, afraid that the constant touching might cause another miscarriage and you didn't want to risk it.

-Fang noticed how often you avoid looking yourself in the mirror and would wear baggy, oversized clothes to hide your pregnant body. It was obvious that this pregnancy was affecting you, the way you saw your round body with disgust says it all. The following day, you woke up and noticed that majority of the mirrors of his apartment were either put away or covered with sheets.

-It took almost three weeks later until you finally grew comfortable with your new body, as the two of you were cuddling while watching a movie together, without muttering a word, you grabbed one of his hands and guided towards your baby-bump and waited for his reaction.

-Fang tensed up by this sudden movement but slowly relaxes as he furrowed his brow with deep concentration, until a faint gasp escaped from his lips when he felt his developing infant kick against his red gloved hand as a way to say 'hello'. He dove down, trailing his lips on your round tummy to kiss his infant.

-"It's going to be okay... I just know it, you will be in our arms one day." he whispered, petting his hands carefully on the baby-bump. His eyes fired with determination for he was sure that this time it will all be different, hoping with anticipation that you'll finally meet this precious child that you created together.