𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐘

I walk back into my room after the unexpected change of events, kissing Madison Ford. The girl I have bickered and convinced myself to despise since fourth grade. Throughout the years I have found myself catching glances at her, never being able to shake her off.

The kiss was unexpected, yet I find myself replaying it in my head. It felt like there was a spark between us that I never imagined possible.

I collapse on my bed and decide to figure out what ever just happened in the morning.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Nate and I check out of the hotel and walk over to the next hotel as it was only a few street down.

"Whats up, you seem off today Beckett?" Nate ask.

"I'm alright, just tired from last night."

"You still wanna come to beach thing with Liv's group and the boys?"

"Yeah off course." I nod getting my phone up to make sure my mom is okay. My fucking dad is pressuring her not to divorce him. But this son of a bitch deserves it. After all he has done.

She tells me she is fine, and I slide my phone back into my back pocket.

We go through the sliding doors of the hotel, and I see Olivia and Maddie standing in the reception.

Oh crap.

Olivia's face Bright's up when she sees Nate and she comes running over. "No more teachers." She giggles and wraps herself around Nate.

When Maddie sees me, her face turns bright red, and she turns around.

We check in next to each other without a word spoken. When Nate and I get to our hotel we change and go to meet Olivia and Maddie.

Cause apparently, we must do fucking everything together.

I see Maddie standing in some white linen pants and her blue bikini.

I love her in blue. I ignore the weird flutter shit that happens in my stomach when I walk over to her.

"What up." A smile tugs on my lips.

I see Maddie shift around and give me a slight smile.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

MADDIE

All four of us get onto a ferry Harvey slides in next to me. "Well, well, well, look who had to of course sit next to me." I roll my eyes.

"Oh, don't act surprised you know you wanted it." He smirks.

I swallow. "Well so about last night." "Ah, so we are finally admitting it huh?" He chuckles.

I nudge him in the shoulder. "Shut up."

"But about that, I hope you're not expecting a repeat performance." I nearly choke on what just came out of my mouth.

What the hell is wrong with me.

"Easy there, you think I wanna kiss you again?" He laughs. "I'm glad. Don't wanna push the boundaries of frenemies." I nod.

He smirks. "We are frenemies?"

"don't take that so seriously Beckett, I mean because we have to hangout all the damn time might as well label it that."

"I know what you mean." He turns to look out at the water.

"You kissed?" Olivia and Nate's eyes widen.

"You really hate to listen to that didn't you?" I scoff. "Of course, we did. Now what happened?" Olivia says shocked.