Chapter 9

You have bewitched my body and soul and I love, love, love you.

-------------------

After playing for around two hours, they were tired and sat back relaxing.

"Waise mere teen houses the, to main jeeti." Riddhima said, with one eye closed, another peeking at them.

"Chashma lagale. Mere 4 the." Ritik said, making faces.

"Ye 2 houses extra kahan se aaye tere?" Raj counter attacked and Ritik started to look around.

"Merko kuch khana hai bahar se. Chalo sab." Raj rolled his eyes at his diversion of the topic.

"Main to thak gayi hun. Tu jake le aa." Riddhima said. Raj also nodded in support and laid back on the sofa, closing his eyes.

"Chal Dikshu hum le aate hain jake fir." Ritik said.

"Dekha hai bahar dhoop kitni hai. Bina gas ke rotiyan sik jayein itne me to." Diksha said, looking outside the window tiringly.

"Arre hum konsa door ja rahe hain. Wo society ke bahar hai na fast food truck, wahan se le aate hain parcel jaldi se. Chal na bhookh lg rhi hai." Ritik said, rubbing his stomach and pulling her arm, making her stand.

"Order kar dete hain na." Diksha tried to stop him.

"Arre wo merko jaanta hai. Online order karke utna discount ni milega. Ab challll!" Ritik pulled her with him and the exited the apartment.

Raj and Riddhima, after a moment, opened their eyes, peeked slowly at the door and then around, then suddenly looked at each other doing the same thing, and laid back again on the sofa sighing, "Gaya!"

They again looked at each other at the same time and chuckled.

"Waise, tum mujhse zyada baat kyu nahi kar rahe? Aaj jabse aaye ho dekh rahi hu main. Introvert?" She asked, looking at him.

"Introvert nahi exactly. But initiating the first conversation without a topic is difficult for me." Raj said.

"Sameeee!" She exclaimed getting up and sitting comfortably, crossing her legs together.

"But I think we can be good friends." She said again, after sometime, thinking.

"And how can you say so?" Raj said, getting up and sitting on the opposite sofa as her.

"I am a vibe absorber. So I somehow know that our vibes could match." Riddhima said grinning.

"Mhmmm. Waise what's your occupation?" Raj asked.

"I'm a primary teacher. And a freelancer too." Riddhima said, after a pause.

"Ahaa! Multitasker then." She nods. Raj then says, "Well I ain't one. Merko ek time par ek hi kaam ekdum concentration se karna pasand hai."

"Personal opinions. Understandable." Riddhima said. They felt short of any conversations further, which was very unusual because they both didn't know each other much. Still, they didn't feel like enquiring about their likes and dislikes' cliche talks.