Green Lantern

As the team is heading back to their usual life, another thing just come into their life. After chase a villain named Cinderblock, they ended up meeting with a teenage boy who can use weather control power who beaten him quite easy. And it happen again as Storm saved a mother and a child when Plasmus attack the streets, out of sudden impulse because he feels he need to do it. While seems to be distrustful at first, Storm start to take a liking to them because Robin is the first to actually trust him.

(Space)

In the space, just near the moon of Earth, there is one single green light hovering across the space. Along with the green light, there are a single red light that flying along side of the green light. Both light seems to be clashing with each other, before they heading toward Earth in such fast movement.

(Earth)
(Night)
(Jump City)
(Beach Park)

At the park near the beach, Robin and Starfire is looking at the fireworks up in the sky.

Starfire: They're so beautiful.

Robin: At least we don't have to deal with Blackfire like last time.

Starfire: I am happy that my sister didn't get away with her faults, but I am wishing that she would change. No matter what is the situation, Blackfire is still my sister. My family.

Robin: It's okay, Star. We still here with you.

Starfire: Thank you, Robin. At least I have a family on this planet.

Robin: If there's anything you need, just tell us. We're always ready to help.

???: Hey guys!

They turn aside and sees Cyborg, Beast Boy and Raven. For some reason, Raven is holding a bear plushie.

Cyborg: We got some cotton candy for both of you.

He gave the cotton candies to Robin and Starfire.

Starfire: Thank you, Cyborg. Such generous of you.

Cyborg: You welcome.

Robin: Raven, what's with that bear?

Raven: *annoyed expression* Beast Boy won it for me. I can't believe that he win this for me.

Starfire: Be happy, Raven. Beast Boy did it in such kind heart.

Beast Boy: *smug* You hear that, Raven? *nudging at Raven* I did it with such kind heart.

Raven: I guess you really did.

*fireworks booming*

They look at sky and sees the fireworks continue to explode in the sky.

Robin: Whoo-hoo! That is amazing!

Starfire: So colorful.

Beast Boy: Nice.

Cyborg: Booyah.

Raven: I guess they are good.

As they keep their eyes at the fireworks, they didn't notice about the two lights that seems to be clashing with each other in the sky with the the fireworks keep going on. The two lights continue to clash in the sky, moving across the air without almost no one noticing it.