Students of H.I.V.E.

Like their usual daily life, the Teen Titans going around their city and make sure the crime rates that remain in check. Upon meeting the entity of darkness, Shadow, they able to align with him and he become an Honorary Titan after they captured the villain he was chasing after, Nekross. But the next conflict they will face might also related to the reason why Storm become part of the Teen Titans in the first place.

(Night)
(Facility)

Inside a dark room inside a facility, three lights lit up and show three individuals in the room.

《Jinx》 《Real Name: Unknown》

《Jinx》
《Real Name: Unknown》

《Gizmo》
《Real Name: Mikron O'Jeneus》

《Mammoth》
《Real Name: Baran Flinders》

They are the best students from the H.I.V.E. Academy, the school who teaches children with superpower or meta ability, no matter what their origin is, and make sure they become best villains that the school will produce.

(A/N: Yeah, a school that teaches children, even I'm surprised this is an actual thing.)

Because of their separate ability, they are a balanced team in term of power, ability and teamwork. Because of that, they are among the most successful students in the academy. In front of them, on a stage, is the one who currently in charge of the academy.

《H

《H.I.V.E. Headmistress》
《Real Name: Adeline Kane Wilson》

(A/N: She may share the same last name with Slade, but they have shown no relation with him.)

She is currently the headmistress of the academy, making sure that her students become the top of every lesson she gave them.

H.I.V.E. Headmistress: After the lost against the Titans before, we will now began our next phase. Gizmo, I heard you caused another scene by stealing Cyborg's car.