109

~Chapter 109~

When the Phoenix Queen's chariot entered the Nine Heavenly Palace, the Heavenly Palace was shocked.

The numbers of phoenix beasts came from the sky in mighty force. From the Heavenly Gate to Feng Qi Palace, one could not even catch a glimpse of them. The one-horned Pegasus chariot driven by Phoenix Queen drove into Heavenly Gate and went straight to Feng Qi Palace. The immortal generals guarding Heavenly Gate blinked but did not dare to stop it.

The Phoenix Queen is as powerful as the Heavenly Empress, and this current Phoenix Queen is the only disciple of the Heavenly Queen. The forty-nine phoenix beasts, who have profound spiritual power, are just the attendants accompanying the Phoenix Queen. With such a divine figure, if she comes to the Heavenly Palace, who dares to stop her?

Fortunately, the new Phoenix Queen was a considerate immortal general guarding the Heavenly Gate. Before entering, she still had someone hand over Hua Shu's invitation to Wutong Island.

Three days later, it was known to all the Three Realms that Hua Shu would celebrate the birthday of God Yuan Qi of Qing Chi Palace, but no one expected that the new Phoenix Queen, who lived far away in Wutong Island, would actually bring the Phoenix Clan who had not been in the world for thousands of years, arrived at the Heavenly Palace with great fanfare.

In the Xiu Yang Hall, Hua Shu, who was closing her eyes to rest her mind, was stunned when she heard Hong Que's report.

She don't know if she was surprised that Feng Yin left Wutong Island, or she was surprised that Feng Yin entered the Nine Heavenly Palace in such a domineering manner.

Either way, Hua Shu is not happy to see it. Phoenix is ​​the emperor of birds, Feng Yin is the queen and she is the minister, and it was her fault that caused Feng Yin's nirvana to fail. Although no one knew about this, she still had lumps for Feng Yin in her heart.

The immortal clan has not given birth to a female immortal who can overshadow Hua Shu for thousands of years. Now that Phoenix Queen was born, Hua Shu became alert in her heart.

"Why did she come to Heavenly Palace?" Hua Shu looked coldly. 

"The immortal general guarding the gate said that when Phoenix Queen entered the Heavenly Gate, she handed over the invitation you sent to Wutong Island, saying that she was here to attend the birthday of God Yuan Qi." 

Hua Shu remembered Yuan Qi's anger in the Nether Realm and knew that he would not come to the Heavenly Palace. Therefore, as soon as she returned to the Heavenly Palace, she informed the immortal sect masters that Yuan Qi was devoted to cultivation and would not come to the Heavenly Palace to attend the banquet. It is said that Yuan Qi is honored, and the birthday party will be held for Yuan Qi as usual.

After all, Hua Shu was still young. If Yuan Qi was not present, the banquet she held would not be enough for the masters of various sects to attend in person. Therefore, most immortal sects and caves sent their younger generation disciples to come. Although Hua Shu lost face, she still tried her best to host the birthday banquet. In a few months, Feng Ran would choose a new Heavenly Ruler, and it was also important for her to win over young people from various factions.

"The Heavenly Empress ordered the Phoenix Clan not to get involved in the Three Realms a thousand years ago. That invitation I sent was just for show!" Hua Shu took a deep breath with an angry look on her face.

Feng Ran's decree to re-elect the Heavenly Emperor in three months has been issued. Over the years, the Peacock King gave this daughter all the heavenly treasures of the Peacock Clan. Hua Shu's spiritual power reached the peak of the Supreme Lord three hundred years ago, so she can legitimately rule the world. She was used to enjoying the rights in the Heavenly Palace, and with the support of Peacock Island, she naturally wanted to compete for the position of Heavenly Emperor in three months. But she never expected that Feng Yin would leave Wutong Island.