110

~Chapter 110~

In the study room of the back hall of Chong Zi Palace in the Demon Realm, Hong Yi's eyes flashed across Feng Yin's indifferent eyebrows at the foot of Da Ze Mountain. He paused holding the memorial paper, feeling a little uneasy.

A Yin went to Heavenly Palace alone to look for clues, wondering if something would happen? Since the immortal who colluded with the devils had the ability to play tricks on the entire immortal clan without anyone noticing, now if he becomes suspicious of A Yin, will he hurt her?

While Hong Yi was deep in thought, a voice sounded from the window. 

"Your Majesty, does the subordinate that reported to have a grudge against you?" 

Hong Yi came back to his senses and found that the memorial in his hand had been pinched out of shape. He put down the memorial and looked towards the window.

Yan Shuang was sitting on the edge of his window, holding a piece of weed in her mouth, her eyebrows arched and a sharp look on her face.

Seeing it was her, Hong Yi's tense mind immediately relaxed.

"Why did you come?"

"What? I can't come?" Yan Shuang jumped down from the window sill, landed next to Hong Yi's desk and raised her eyebrows.

"No." Hong Yi said with a smile: "It's just that I have rarely seen you come to Chong Zi Palace in the past six months."

Thousands of years ago, the immortals and demons fought in the Rakshasa land. Yan Shuang arrived at the last moment. Although she testified in front of the Heavenly Empress and the immortals that Hong Yi was deceived by the devils when he massacred the mountain in Da Ze Mountain. After all, no immortal was willing to believe her, and because she testified for Hong Yi, the Eagle Clan was gradually alienated by the entire immortal clan. The situation of the Eagle Clan is very embarrassing. Fortunately, the Eagle Clan has always been aloof and rarely leaves Eagle Island in the North Sea. The tribe members can still stay on the island to practice and not care about worldly affairs.

After A Yin died in the Rakshasa land, Hong Yi always felt that it was him who raised an army that caused A Yin to commit suicide. He was very depressed and decadent for some days. Fortunately, Yan Shuang stayed in the third heaven to quietly accompany him. It wasn't until Hong Yi regained his strength that Yan Shuang returned to the Eagle Clan with peace of mind. But every few months, she would always come to Chong Zi Palace to have a drink with Hong Yi and reminisce about the past.

Over the years, Hong Yi has become accustomed to Yan Shuang's existence. He hates the immortals, but regards Yan Shuang as his only close friend.

Yan Shuang felt warm in her heart when she heard Hong Yi's missing tone, but then sighed, "I will have less time to come in the future. Your Majesty, I'm afraid no one will drink with you."

Hong Yi frowned, feeling a little unhappy in his heart unconsciously, "Why? The Eagle King doesn't allow it?"

"My father has always left me alone." Yan Shuang rolled her eyes at him, "In the past six months, more and more tribesmen have disappeared on Eagle Island. I want to stay on the island and protect the clan with my father. I won't be able to come to the Demon Realm for a short time."

"What's going on?" Hong Yi rarely paid attention to things outside the Demon Realm. "Hasn't it been many years since the Eagle Clan had a member disappear?"

"Actually, clan members have been missing in recent years, but it's just not as frequent as in the past six months." A hidden worry flashed through Yan Shuang's eyes, "My father has never healed from an old injury. It's too difficult for him and his brothers to guard Eagle Island."