(4) "Apologise! Tenma!"

(Creators Note¹ - This chapter will be specially long, which means the chapter in the first one was short and I want to add more to it. -more info at the end of this chapter!!-)

(Creators note² - More Ruikasa included and more Emunene)

Nene POV:

I felt a little bad for what I did, Tsukasa doesn't come to school,..what even happened?.. this is my fault, wait- no! Its his own fault! He's doing this for me to apologise to him!

I need to get him to apologise, I called Rui and then added Emu into the call and we got to the point where we all agreed to do it

Tsukasa POV:

I heard someone come into my room, I sat up straight and I saw Saki, she sat down next to me and hugged my arm

(Tsukasa, Saki)

"Onii-chan!! What happened between you and the others?? And your smile??"

"I don't like seeing you this sad!"

"...don't worry my dear sister!! I'm fine! And nothing happened! We just had a little disagreement! Nothing all my dear sister!"

I heard her laugha and she let go of my arm and I stood up

"Well! ☆ If that's so.. but don't be scared to ask me for help or to tell me anything!"

"Of course!! Siblings don't keep secrets!"

She chuckled and went out of my room, she probably doesn't know she didn't seem like she got the hint.. ..I'm just lying to her.. I'm a stupid liar!

Saki POV:

I went to my room and sat down onto my bed and thought for a while.. Onii-chan seemed stressed when I asked him about.. what happened

I laid down on the bed to think about it, I haven't thought of anything yet! What could happen like that..??

Hmm.. I guess I'll figure it out later..

___________________________

Tsukasa POV:

I decided to do something, I should apologise to Nene! I should.. and maybe the SEKAI and everything else be alright finally once again!

I stood up and twisted the handle of the door and went to the main door as I went for the handle I heard a knock...

Who could it be..?

Perhaps... Ichika.. she comes often but no.. she can't today, Saki told me that..

I opened the door and saw Nene, Emu and Rui

(Tsukasa, Nene, Emu, Rui)

"Apologise! Tenma!"

"Oh~ don't be so quick.."

"Apologise you jerk!"