(6) I'm gonna touch you, lil bro -Dream

(Creators Note¹ - The whole title: (6) I'm gonna touch you, lil bro -Dream)

(Creators Note² - Please don't ask me how I thought of this title 😭 I'm scaring myself)

(Creators Note³ - I forgot how my pooks act <the characters> so I apologize that they might be acting a way they don't act in the game, I took a big ass break of the game and forgot about it and this fic because of the recent Bsd chapter, BRAM IS ALIVE)

Saki POV:

I have been shaking Onii-chan for a long time!! He is not answering! What should I do?

"Onii-chan! Wake up finally!"

Suddenly, I saw his eyes open.. I hugged him, I felt his arms wrap around me..

(Saki, Tsukasa)

"Onii-chan! You woke up!!"

"Saki.. is this the real you..?"

His words shook me.. what did he dream about..?

"Of course Onii-chan! It's me! Saki!"

"I just had a weird dream.. you were in it.."

"Onii-chan.. you seem sad.."

"Oh ah! I'm just tired that's all my dear sister!"

I looked at him with worry.. he is not just tired.. no, he is going through something!.

"Now! Let me do my star work!"

"Nope! ☆ Because you're going to spend time with me!"

"Ichika, and dinner."

"Ohhh! I have a dinner date with Ichi! Sorry Onii-chan!"

I smiled and looked at the time, it was time.. I need to leave him alone,

"I'll go Onii-chan! By the way, I made dinner and it's in the fridge! ♡"

I smiled and stood up and went to get myself ready, I didn't want to leave Onii-chan alone but I need to

___________________________

Tsukasa POV:

I heard the door close and I opened my phone, I didn't get an message, so it was all a dream..?

I should get more sleep, sleeping was great so it would be perfect to sleep again..

Dinner can wait.. I'm not even hungry..

I lied on my bed and closed my eyes dreams.. are better.. then reality

I dont want to be here any longer

___________________________

Rui POV:

I texted Tsukasa-kun, like a hour ago or so.. what happened? I know he wouldn't commit.. he wouldn't.. I swear. It's school today, Tsukasa-kun.. you shouldn't take Nene's words so seriously, she just got mad..

But who am I to judge Nene.. fufu~ But its concerning, I heard someone say that he's at home because he got an B+ on his test and his parents keep him at home for him to learn more.. and not be distracted by friends.

Such a lie~ his parents are bad yes, but they wouldn't do this.. I then saw Nene, I smirked and waved at her

(Rui, Nene)

"Oh?~ What brings you here?"

"Tenma of course. Where is he?"

"So now you want to see him?~ He's probably at home."

I saw her frown, what an unexpected reaction from her, why does she want to see him~ Fufu, she looks like an angry cat.

"I don't like saying this but, let's get to him."

"Alright!~ I had that planned"

She rolled her eyes and then I heard her mutter "Of course you had it planned ahead, you always do" I smirked when I heard that

___________________________

We finally made it to Tsukasa-kun's house, seems too quiet.. I then saw Nene questioning her life choices by playing.. a video-game? She's such an gamer~

"Nene, you came here to apologize~ Not to play video-games-"

We both flinched at the sound of the door opening, it was Tsukasa-kun.. but it didn't look like him, his hair messy and eyebags under his eyes..

"Oh, Tsukasa-kun.."

I said as I started at him with shock and Nene? Well let's just say she couldn't bear to look at him

(Tsukasa, Rui, Nene)

"Tsukasa, I just wanted to-"

"I forgive you, but you still ruined my whole stardom!! But that's the past...right?"

"Rui, do you still see me as the brightest star from all the galaxy?"

"Why of course, who else would be brighter than you?~"

Nene POV:

Those two homos, I swear they kissed someday, could never be me