Prologue

I watched as the rulers slowly descended infront of me.

"Greetings oh great Shadow monarch." Said the brightest fragment of the brilliant light while giving me a small bow.

"No need for formalities."I shrugged.

"Now that you have defeated all the monarchs, what do you intend to do Shadow monarch?" He asked while looking at me.

I had already decided what I wanted after this war ended.

"If it's possible I would like a favour from you all." I said to which they all looked at each other with a confused look.

"I want to be reborn. And this time not with my powers and memories of this life, I want to start everything from scratch. To have a family, my old world is almost destroyed. I lost everyone that I cared about. So I just want to forget about everything and be reborn." I said to them in a solemn tone.

"Of course we could do that Shadow monarch. But we do have a condition of great monarch. And that is, if somehow the other monarchs do again make a comeback, we would need your powers to stop them again, and after your rebirth you would not have any memories of this life, so we would need your reincarnated version to help us. You know how monarchs are born from destruction, so their might be a possibility that due to some interference in fate they can be reborned again. So will you accept our proposal?" He asked and I thought for a while.

Well I dont have much to lose, if the monarchs do somehow make a comeback, they would do everything to hunt me down, then my new world would also be in danger. So this proposal is pretty fair, I would need to protect the people that I would meet in my new life from monarchs so I do need my powers back inorder to defeat them.

"I do." I said.

"Very well then. We will now seal your powers for now and reincarnate you shadow monarch."

"Then I guess this is farewell rulers."

*******

Arthur/Grey-

Ughh...that dream again. I don't know what those dreams are about. I can't even recall what I saw in the dream just after waking up. All I recall is a black haired man in his twenties talking to a group of people, and what's more frustrating is that I can't see their faces nor can I remember what they were talking......

'Well I better get ready, I do have a class to teach now. And Caera would be mad if I am late.' I thought as I got up from my bed and made my way to the washroom.

As I opened the door to enter the washroom a bright white light engulfed me and I closed my eyes as a reflex action. The next moment when I opened my eyes it was pitch black.....but I could also see a white light coming from afar, and without knowing my body was being pulled towards the light. This was a similar feeling.

'please no no no...no I don't want to be reincarnated again...I have so many things to do in this life.....what would happen to mom,Ellie,Sylvie, regis,Gramps....and what about Caera? No I don't want to be reincarnated again!!' I thought but it was useless, my body didn't listen to me.

As I finally entered the white light, I was transported to a place that seemed like a.....a theatre ? What the fvck! How the heck am I in a theatre all of sudden. Wait a min...

"REGIS, CAERAA!!" I shouted as I looked around my surrounding in hopes of finding my pet and partner.

"Calm down, you are safe O' reincarnation of the great monarch." Said a person from behind me. I quickly turned back to see the figure, Who had angel like white wings, a golden armour and his head covered with a golden helmet. He was pretty tall, almost about 10 feet. But the most terrifying thing was the aura that he was emitting, he was strong, even stronger than Kezzes. I knew that if I rebel against that thing, if that thing wants then he could completely squash me like a bug.