Final Note

Woah. That sure was a ghost tour, huh?

If you came along for every step of the way on this strange journey through a Paris of the dead: Thank you! It's been delightful to serve as your guide on this adventure past famous landmarks, famous people, and (after)life-threatening (ha!) situations. I hope you've found some joy in the journey and the destination, and that you'll have found a souvenir or two that you'd like to keep for posterity.

Though this tour has been brought to you free of charge, I would cherish a tip in the form of your honest review! Please do feel free to leave these in the comment tip jar, as a token of your appreciation if you've enjoyed this tour and as a contribution to the quality of future tours I plan to organize. You may opt to give a certain amount of stars out of five or ten, though I will not accept docking stars over aforementioned life-threatening situations. It's simply against company policy. My sincerest apologies for that.

Having said so, I hope you'll consider travelling with me more often! Yours truly has a couple more package deals on offer for you, similarly free of charge and ready-made for your enjoyment. If you're a tourist with a love for ghosts and darkness, for example, my 'The Dead Don't Speak' tour, which will bring you haunting experiences in an eerie juvenile prison, may please you!

Should your taste lean more towards wacky journeys with lots of laughs and a sprinkle of the supernatural, the '#WitchcraftWednesday' tour may strike your fancy instead! The sense of adventure inherent to keeping a magic book safe from unsavoury c...

Should your taste lean more towards wacky journeys with lots of laughs and a sprinkle of the supernatural, the '#WitchcraftWednesday' tour may strike your fancy instead! The sense of adventure inherent to keeping a magic book safe from unsavoury criminals will certainly be good for the soul. In addition to that, it was named one of the top tours of the year 2023 by renowned tour organisation ONC, which I hope may convince you to book it!

 In addition to that, it was named one of the top tours of the year 2023 by renowned tour organisation ONC, which I hope may convince you to book it!

And with that, I once more thank you sincerely for embarking on this trip with me. Safe travels to all!

~AJ