Tsukishima x f!reader

Y/N is helplessly in love with her boyfriend. The only problem is that she isn't sure if he feels the same way. Tsukishima had a hard time expressing his emotions. Y/N knows this. But Y/N would never hold it against Tsukki or pressure him if he does not love her back. Y/N is just grateful that Tsukishima holds affection for her and is willing to share his life with her.

Y/N isn't sure what caused her to fall in love with Tsukishima. One day she just looked at him and it hit her. She was deeply in love with Tsukki. It happened just like that. No romantic date, no grand speech. Just a simple look. That was all it took for Y/N to fall in love.

She still hasn't told Tsukki about the new development of her feelings for him. Y/N isn't sure how to. She isn't scared, she just doesn't want to make Tsukishima feel uncomfortable. Making Tsukki feel cornered is the last thing that Y/N wants.

Because of this, Y/N has no big plans to confess her love. She wants it to happen naturally. She doesn't want to think about how she is going to confess her love. Y/N knows that it will come up at the right time. There is no use in trying to rush anything.

Y/N calmly walked through her dorm building. She was feeling overwhelmingly excited as she headed to her and Tsukishima's meeting spot. Tsukki was picking her up from her dorm to take Y/N on a walk through the park. It was a sweet idea and Y/N couldn't wait. She was happy that Tsukki was making time to see her. He is a busy man with volleyball and college.

Y/N lightly hugged Tsukishima's arm as soon as she saw him. The tall blond looked down at her with a raised eyebrow. He took off his headphones when he realized it was Y/N. Tsukki slightly smiled down at her. It was cute. Y/N loves Tsukishima's little smiles. She loves everything about him.

"How was practice?" Y/N asked sweetly. She smiled up at her boyfriend. Y/N enjoys hearing him talk about volleyball. It's something that he enjoys, even if Tsukki is too stubborn to admit it most of the time. It's no longer just a game to him. It hasn't been for a long while.

"It was good," Tsukishima responded. "We did three on three matches. My team won." Tsukki had a smug smirk pulling at his lips. It was clear to Y/N that he was most likely remembering how he had mocked his teammates at practice. That's just a part of who Tsukki is.

"I'm not surprised," Y/N said. "You're amazing Tsukki." Her compliment caused Tsukki's eyes to shift back to Y/N. His face softened as he looked down at her. Y/N is good for him. She keeps him balanced, just like Yamaguchi. She doesn't judge him. She just accepts Tsukishima as he is.

"How was your day?" Tsukishima asked as they walked. Y/N deflated at the question. She did not want to relive her day. That was very clear. "You had that test today, right?"

"It was completely gibberish!" Y/N pouted. "I swear I studied but as soon as I saw the test I couldn't remember anything! It was like I was taking the wrong exam." Tsukki snickered at his girlfriend's misfortune. He knew for a fact that Y/N had studied for it. He had even helped her. It was too bad that it hadn't gone well. "Don't laugh at me!"

Tsukishima did his best to stop but he couldn't hide the look of amusement in his eyes. Y/N had really been struggling with this class, and not due to a lack of effort. She had never struggled with this subject matter before and had done well in higher level courses than this one, so Tsukki found it amusing. He wasn't trying to be mean. In fact, Tsukishima suspects that Y/N's struggles are due to the professor, not the content. That they aren't actually covering the test material in class, which would explain why Y/N has been struggling with the assignments as well.

"Sorry," Tsukishima halfheartedly apologized. He nudged Y/N. "I'm not trying to make fun of you."

Y/N smiled, nudging Tsukki back. "I know," she chirped. "That's one of the things that I love about you."

Tsukishima paused, slowly processing when Y/N had just said. He looked down at her with a raised eyebrow. "Love?" He questioned. Tsukishima appeared calm but his heart had started racing as he waited for Y/N's response.

Y/N hadn't meant to say that, but she got what she wanted. It had come up on its own, it wasn't forced. She supposed it was time to tell him about her feelings. Y/N smiled up at Tsukishima. "Yeah," she said. "I love you, Kei."