2

A sudden kiss startled me.

I left the dinner plate at the table as Ace wrapped his arms protectively around my body and pulled me into himself. I relaxed and allowed him to do as he pleased since I felt the same joy and excitement as he did.

A few moments of kisses later, we broke apart and Ace lovingly traced his fingers across my face. It tickeled but felt pleasant as his eyes wandered down my body. That was when he could not control himself anymore.

Bringing his arms down, Ace picked me up from the couch and carried me into the bedroom. I was startled but was equally driven with the urge on doing things.

Ace quickly dropped me on the bed and lunged on to me, kissing me deeply. I lay on the bed while he on top of my fragile self as his arms slowly traced inside my T-shirt and up to my chest. I gasped at the sudden feeling of pleasure as he caught my left nipple by his fingers and twirled it at his own will.

For a few seconds he continued giving me the pleasure but then Ace began lifting my T-shirt off. I did not resist against him as he left my upper body bare while doing the same for himself.

A burning excitement surged through me upon seeing the gleaming abs of Ace. The protrusions that I had ignored since past few days had now an immediate impact on me, raising my adrenaline and temptation. I needed him more than anything. I wanted him and I to touch one another in every way imaginable.

He smiled. "You okay my Bird?"

I gulped and nodded. Why did he have to stop for nothing? I was alright! I was more than alright in his presence!

Bending down, Ace placed his arms firmly on my shoulders and brought his lips against my left nipple. The sudden sensation of tickle and pleasure made me lose my sanity. A shrill cry of both pleasure and pain escaped my lips as Ace bit the nipple with slow and considerate movements.

Moving up, Ace planted a kiss at my neck and made his way towards the back. Sucking and licking my neck skin, I writhed, both in the need and tickle from the sensation.

"Mmmphhh...," I murmured.

Suddenly, a pain pierced at my neck making me gasp. Was he chewing? Or no, was he sucking hard? It was hard to describe but it was indeed painful.

"S-stop Ace," I stuttered with tears of pleasure appearing in my eyes. "I-I can't...P-please Ace."

Slowly, Ace moved away and looked into my watery eyes. Kissing my forehead he said, "What do you want my Kitty?"

I had no words to elaborate on that. I wanted everything, every single thing imaginable. How was I supposed to form that into words?

"Everything," I uttered after a few moments of staring into his magnetic eyes.

"And what might everything be?" Ace traced his tongue across my left cheek while speaking.

"Do-do everything with me, I'm just ready for anything with you."

I could see a sudden darkness fall upon Ace's eyes. That darkness...it never meant anything good.

"Don't you ever say that again," he spoke coldly. "I can get... let's just say... dangerous."

I gulped. How could someone who was holding me with such care and kissing me gently be dangerous? But then again, it was the same guy who had committed homicide. But it had been a pure instinct...right?

"No," I looked into his eyes, "you won't harm me, I know it."

He sighed. Slowly, Ace's fingers fiddled with my pant, removing them off my body. He looked wonderingly at my naked self while I kept staring at him, infected by his dominance.

Quickly, he took off his pants and displayed his otherworldly manhood. It was hard, really hard, long and thick enough for my breath to be taken away. Slowly, he made his way towards my face and parted my lips apart using his fingers. I did as he pleased as Ace cautiously inserted his organ into my mouth.

The feeling was uncomfortable but I let it be anyhow. It was his and I was ready to bear his body no matter what. How foolish I had been to have been against this god for so long?

Slowly but surely, Ace caught me by my hair and pushed my head up, making me suck the organ deeper. It was difficult and when I had reached my limit of insertion, I squinted, making him understand I could not go any further.

Ace continued jerking my head up and down as tears of joy and excitement rolled down my eyes. The feeling was heavenly, I could do this forever.

But alas, I was losing my breath. Realising it, Ace removed his manhood and allowed me to take some breath. He stared down at me while I blushed hard as he kissed me hard on my lips.

"Hmmm...," I hummed. "Uh-ughghh..." He had pulled my tongue with his, making me wince slightly.

"You're only mine," Ace spoke with lust in his voice.

"I'm only yours," I stated.

Our lust was going beyond the reaches of hell or heaven as Ace made me suck his organ continuously. A time came when his pace was fast, really fast for me to bear. But I did bear it anyhow since I loved him no matter what he did to me. Even though the sudden gust of his body fluid almost choked my throat as tears rolled down my eyes, I was more than happy with his presence as I gulped his fluid down my throat.

Not tasty, but indeed fascinating.

_____________________________________

Ace ruffled his fingers gently through my hair as I lay on the bed, face buried into his chest. I was on the verge of sleep after the two rounds of pleasure he had given me at my bottom. It had been painful but worth it and I lay within him with his manhood still immersed inside me.

"I love you," he spoke.

"I love you too," I mumbled.

I drifted off to sleep but had no idea about what was to come next. All I knew was that I would be protected by Ace and that is all what I needed.

____________________________________

"Let me goo!"

"No! You're mine, only mine."

"Let go off me!" I yelled. "You deserve to be arrested, don't drag me into your shit!"

Ace forcibly pushed me into his Porche and entered into the driver's seat. Before I could've managed to get out, he had locked it up.

"You've created this mess! You're a demon! Let me out!"

"Shut up!" He slapped across my face, making me hit hard on the door. I was already weak and the impact did nothing good.

As Ace drove off with sirens in the distance, I began losing my consciousness. Why had I decided to trust this devil was a question which I should've asked myself long ago.

A/N: Hello my lovely readers! I know, this chapter was kinda...exciting 😏 But I believe the twist at the end should've shed some light upon you for the future events! Hope you're liking this work so far. Please do like and comment whatever you feel since it will help me to understand where I need to improve and what I must add or subtract. Next update will be up next week. Till then stay safe, healthy and fine!!