CHAPTER 08 | " WELCOME TO THE HELL CHERRY 🍒 "

Edited :- 5 may , 2024
Word limit - 768

Saanvi - I need to talk to you immediately

Saanvi - I need to talk to you immediately .

These were the exact words which saanvi had typed and sent me few hours ago, and as much as I know saanvi she is never serious about anything so i just ignored her message and continued to get ready for my first ever new york party .

I am not a party person who prefers to get drunk and act like a spoilt teenager but i just agreed to this just because of Ayaan . My one and only school crush .

Me , Diya and Ayaan were childhood friends , we all studied in the same school and we even planned to study in the same college butt Diya the bitch ditched us and moved to New york after her 10 grade .

Wherelse me and Ayaan stayed in our hometown to continue our studies . These two years without her were so hard for both of us , as we missed her so much especially her silly jokes

But the best part of these two years was that me and Ayaan became very close . It was more than best friends from my side but i don't know about him .

Does he also feel the same way as i feel for him ? Or is it just friendship .

" Shreya you ready baby ? "

Diya came shouting towards my room and opened the door .

Without knocking

" Bitch where have your manners gone ? Have you forgotten everything in these two years ? " I shouted at her

" Kya hua bey "

" Diyaaa !!! You should knock before entering . REMEMBER "

I tried to remind her manners but as usual Diya never listens to others .

Woh tho maharani ha nah , tho vo nahi sunega meri bath. ( She is the the queen so obviously she would never listen to me )

" it's late ma ! Come lets go Ayaan is waiting for us "

🪞🪷

At the party

As soon as Diya and I entered the pub , we spotted ayaan , holding a bottle of wine and talking to other guys around him .

But as soon as ayaan saw me and Diya , he slowly got up from his position and walked towards Diya , who was standing next to me wearing a black colour off-shoulder bodycon dress which was covering her body and cuddling her curves perfectly

" Diya , you look soo pretty ! " he spoke facing towards Diya

" Thank you , ayuu " Diya smiled widely showing all her 32 teeth to him .