Mourning in Vain: Eyes x Halt (Angst; Fluff)

Details:
Eyes is Female
Halt is Male
This was requested by SoftSilkCloud (Thanks for the request!)

You might think the entities of the hotel absolutely hate Guiding Light, but the fact to be spoken is, Guiding Light is the CEO of the entities of the hotel, and the entities are fine with that.

When people use their power to crucifix one of the entities, they know it's all part of their job to be crucified or not, and in the end, they all live in harmony.

But, this time, it was different. A human entered the hotel super relentlessly, and looked like he knew everything.

He even stood close to the closets when the lights flickered, and entered in them when it was the last second possible before Rush could get to them.

It even got to a point where he was rushing (no pun intended sorry) through closets, and he was relentless as hell.

Guiding Light did not like that, but there wasn't anything she could do. It got to a point where the person even found a crucifix in one of the rooms.

Guiding Light knew that meant trouble, and when the lights flickered longer, the person murmured 'Halt...', so now it was evident; the person had been here before.

When the person stepped foot inside, he was holding his crucifix, and looked ready to see blood splatter.

Luckily, Eyes also managed to spawn in the same room, doubling the difficulty of passing the room.

But they forgot something. The player was holding the crucifix, and pointed it at not Eyes, but Halt.

Halt attacked, but the crucifix stopped him, and so, he screamed in pain when the chains took hold of him, and Eyes saw all of that.

Her whispers got more evident, and as soon as the Player left the hallway, she immediately went to aid Halt.

"HALT!" Eyes yelled, running to where once was Halt.

"HALT!! WHERE ARE YOU?! HAAAAAAALT!!!" Eyes Screamed at the top of her lungs, mourning his possible death.

Eyes started to tear up, and she collapsed on the ground, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Halt... Why... NOOOOO!" Eyes screamed, sobbing on the floor once again.

"Don't worry, Eyes. I gotcha..." A voice whispered. It was Guiding's.

"You'll... You'll revive him..?" Eyes asked, all of her eyes red due to to the intense crying.

"Yes... You can talk to him after he returns... He won't show up again later anyway..." Guiding Light reassured Eyes, vanishing from the room to aid Halt; who wad probably in the afterlife.

Eyes left the room, still shocked and pale from what she saw. She never felt the experience of being crucified, but she thought it was terrible, but after this, she was sure it was painful.

She sat on the corner of the previous room, sobbing and mourning Halt's 'death', but she knew he would come back, but she absolutely hated the fact she won't be able to see him for a while.

[...]

Halt was now brought back to life, and was speaking with Guiding Light of what happened earlier.

"You know you don't have to chain us up like that, y'know? It f*cking hurts..." Halt spoke, still scratching his head.

"Sorry... But it's my job, unfortunately..." Guiding Light apologized, snapping her fingers and teleporting Halt back to his hallway.

He paced around it a bit; to check if the human hadn't stole anything from him, and he started to hear a few noises from the previous room, and he opened the door to see the room completely destroyed, and Eyes banging her head against the wall, red liquid at the region where her head was banging, probably blood.

"EYES! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Halt yelled, sprinting towards Eyes and stopping her from going on.

"I... I missed you so m-much..." Eyes sobbed, tackling Halt to a hug, throwing them both on the ground.

"Hey, hey, chill there... It's all fine. I'm back now..." Halt whispered, reassuring Eyes and calming her down.

She was still bleeding, sure, but Halt managed to cover her wound by wrapping an improvised bandage around her head.

"You're going insane, Eyes. Admit it already." Halt sternly said, looking at Eyes with seriousness.

"I... I'm sorry. I go insane because I like you, and I can't withstand seeing you suffer." Eyes responded, the aura surrounding her becoming slightly pink.

"I don't like to see you suffer too, Eyes! But that doesn't mean you can ban- Wait what?" Halt sopped in his tracks after he fully processed Eyes' phrase.

"Y-Yeah... I like you, Halt..." Eyes whispered, looking down in embarrassment.

Halt's skin tone became more pink when he heard that, and was fluttered. He never thought anyone liked him romantically, but apparently, Eyes did, and he was happy.

Halt hugged Eyes, and kissed her passionately, both of them melting in the moment.

"Please don't go crazy because of me again..." Halt spoke after breaking the kiss, holding Eyes' head.

"I won't guarantee anything, sugar." Eyes spoke, kissing Halt again.

----------/-/-/-/----------
Yo, hello everyone, hope you liked this story, and thanks once again SoftSilkCloud for the request!
Just like them, you can also send me your story ideas, and I can write them!
(Sorry if this isn't really what you wanted, but that's the best I could think of)

----------/-/-/-/----------Yo, hello everyone, hope you liked this story, and thanks once again SoftSilkCloud for the request!Just like them, you can also send me your story ideas, and I can write them!(Sorry if this isn't really what you wanted, ...