01. we meet again

Alison Simmons and her best friend and roommate Sabrina Peters, were dragged out by Sabrina's younger sister Alyssa to a convention in LA where she was going to be meeting two of her favorite YouTubers.

Ali was dressed inconspicuously to not draw attention to herself as she was a famous singer and songwriter. Sabrina was famous as well but she often brought her sister to these events so it was a normal thing to see her with the energetic teenager, but Ali had never been to one of these things so she didn't know what to expect.

Ali and Sabrina were talking to an excited Alyssa, she was about to meet two of her all-time favorite YouTubers, Sabrina had given her the passes for her birthday knowing how much the younger girl watched and looked up to the two of them, so as soon as Alyssa had started talking about this convention Sabrina got the passes right away, knowing that they would probably sell out fast and they did, she did ask Ali if she would come with them before she got three passes though.

"So who exactly are we, going to be meeting here today? Since there are so many YouTubers here."

Alyssa grinned excitedly, "Jacksepticeye is first which is the line we are in right now, and then after this at 2 we'll be meeting Markiplier just two of my favorite YouTubers of all time, with this I will actually have pictures with all my favs since they weren't able to make it to the last convention Rina and I went to.

Ali nodded, "Okay then." the blonde singer was unaware of just how much her life was about to change at 2 PM when she saw Mark for the first time since they were 19 years old. The trio stood in line for another 15 minutes before they made it to the front of the line.

Alyssa was practically vibrating with excitement which amused both Ali and Sabrina, the two older girls walked up with Alyssa, and the 15-year-old asked for a picture which of course she got, "what's your name?" the Irish man asked as Sabrina was taking pictures for her sister. "Alyssa Peters and the two with me are my sister Sabrina who took the photos and her best friend Alison, who this is actually her first convention." Alyssa looked at the two, "group photo?"

Sabrina looked at Alison, who nodded and they got a group photo with the four of them. over all it was a nice meeting and Alyssa was even more excited as they walked away from that section.

Ali laughed as Sabrina looked at her sister, "wanna grab some food before we get into the line for the next one?"

the teenager nodded, "Sure."

They talked about it for a few minutes before they decided to get some pizza, the trio were eating their pizza Alyssa rambling on about how awesome it would be to finally have photos with all of her favorite YouTubers.

Ali was absent-mindedly fiddling with the butterfly pendant hanging around her neck, that she always wore but nobody but a select few knew where she got it from since that was one thing she kept to herself. That pendant was very special to Ali, along with the half heart shaped locket that she always wore tucked underneath whatever shirt she was wearing.

The butterfly was a simple diamond butterfly pendant, she loves butterflies, it was something that Mark had given her for her 17th birthday.