chapter two

I hope you guys enjoy <3

What the fuck? I turned my head to the source of that angry, loud voice with shock. Then I saw the owner of that voice. It was Jean. And he was looking directly at me. With piercing eyes. Making everyone at the party stare at me whilst Connie tried to jump in.

"Jean, don't-"

"Don't what? Get rid of her immediately. Or else I will."

I had no clue about what was going on. Why was Jean furious with me? Why was he looking at me like that, as if I was something infecting.

Everyone was shook and nobody was able to move, including me.

"Do I have to repeat myself? Make it dissapear." The sound of his cold, ruthless voice was making me want to cry. What was going on? Not being my friend was one thing, but having this much rage towards me was not something that I could handle. Luckily, without me having to do something, Eren had stepped in.

"Jean, shut it. This is my house. She will stay."

"Actually no, I will leave." I said this as I started to walk back to the front door.

"y/n, wait! Don't listen to him-"

Eren held my arm, trying to not let me go.

"Let me go Eren, I knew coming here was a mistake."

"No, it wasn't, I'm sorry-" said Eren, eventually letting my arm free.

"Bye Eren."

I left the house in a hurry, my tears blurring my eyes. I stopped when I got out of the garden, giving myselft some time to cool off. My heart was shattered, way more shattared then it was before. I sat in a corner and let it all out. All those years of being left out, having to deal with such great pain by myself while they were all together. Looking back at those times, I thought I was a fool, I really thought those people cared for me. A kind voice interrupted my thoughts.

"y/n, please don't cry, I'm really sorry about Jean."

It was Sasha.

I didn't look at her, I kept crying with my head in between my arms, pressed to my legs.

"What the fuck is wrong with your best friend?" My voice cracked a little.

She sat next to me, I felt her hand up in the air above my head, but she didn't put it on my head, she didn't have the courage stroke my hair.

"Y/n... You know Marco was really special for Jean. Losing him made Jean go crazy. It's not just towards you, I promise. It took him a long while to even get used to us."

"That's different, Sasha. You saw the way he looked at me, called me a 'slut', basically spitting it."

There was a silence between us, she couldn't give a proper explanation for her friend's behaviour.

"I am so sorry. For everything. For stopping being friends with you, for ignoring you and your feelings all these years without an explanation, for Jean's behaviour..."

"You know Sasha, I still have no idea why Marco died. You guys didn't even spare me that much. Was I that unimportant to you? If so, why did you all act like you were my friends? And you, I thought we were even closer..." My voice was shaking as my tears kept falling down. I still couldn't look at her face.

There was silence again. It was not necessarily awkward, I was too busy with my own feelings and she was probably trying to gather her thoughts. We could still hear the music coming from Eren's house, as if nothing had happened. But along with the lyrics of the song that's been playing, we heard a person yell.