chapter three

I couldn't help but smirk.

"Hey Marlowe."

"Hey y/n. Hitch is in the bathroom." He seemed very embarrassed, which only made me want to laugh. I thanked him and got in, put my purse in my room and changed from Eren's clothes to some comfy pyjamas.

I heard Hitch closing the bathroom door and basically running to my room. She shut my door as soon as she walked in.

"Spill. Now."

So I told her everything. Basically everthing. She was confused like me, but also very angry towards my old friends. She also found Jean's behaviour very bizarre, like I did. When I was done telling her about every little detail, she told me about her night. They went to one of their friends house, and her and Marlowe got cuddly after all those drinks. Hitch appearly insisted to do 'it' there, but Marlowe was too shy so they left and got to our apartment.

"So, are you guys dating now?" I said with a grin on my face.

"You could say so. He has to take me out on a date though."

"He is so shy, it's gonna be too much fun to mess with him."

"Leave the poor dude alone." She said, jokingly hitting my shoulder. I shrugged my shoulders in response.

"What about you? Will you let them be around you, or now is it time for you to ignore them?"

Her question made me think. I knew the answer, my heart was telling me to be around them, even though I could get hurt again. I was convincing myself that their apologies were so sincere that they wouldn't do the same thing once more. Hitch didn't even need an answer, as she could see it in my eyes.

"You're so gonna forgive them. At least let them make an actual effort, and don't depend on them so much, I don't want to see you get heartbroken again, love."

I kissed her on her cheek. "I will, don't worry. I'm so lucky to have you."

"So am I. Now, enough with all these silly emotions, my man's waiting in the living room."

I rolled my eyes, earning a cheerful laughter from Hitch. She was happy that her and Marlowe finally took another step ahead, it had been so long since they were 'friends'.

We spent the next day completing all our school work, getting ready for another week. Our last year started out strong, we had so much to do, but we weren't really complaining, since it was kind of hard to say goodbye to school forever.

After a long day of school work and relaxing, I took a long bath. I checked my phone after I left the bathroom, just to see Sasha's text.

From: Sasha Blouse

Come downstairs, we're waiting for you!

To: Sasha Blouse

No way Sasha

From: Sasha Blouse

You have five minutes, or we'll come upstairs and drag you with us by force <3

I forgot about these type of random dates that we used to do. I looked at my phone to check time. It was 20:15, an okay hour to go out for a bit. I got dressed and grabbed my purse in a rush. I was worried about who we were hanging out with. Would Jean be there? Would he yell at me again? I wasn't very eager to find out, yet I was still going. When I went downstairs, I saw Eren's car, and inside it it was Mikasa and Sasha along with him. I sighed with relaxation. I could be comfortable around them.

Once I got into car we greeted each other.

"Where are we going?" I asked, trying not to sound so tense.