Part:-1

( Morning 6 am)

                          Mysha's pov:-             

Mysha:What a beautiful morning so let's get up and get ready before it's late who wants  to be late on her first day of university let's go mysha (stretching her body and get up from bed while yawning)

Then I'll finish my breakfast and my parents wish me good luck for first day I'll smile then went out to take a bus

                         (Splash 💦)

A mug full of water Splash on a sleeping figure

He:What's the problem mom (yell in frustration)

Mom: Dayin, Just get up you're gating late for you're university

He sits on his bed

Dayin:why you guys send me university huh!its really boring more than my life you're son is smart enough that he can complete his studies at his own

D/Mom:shut up this nonsense and get ready for you're university and don't get any breakfast today because you're getting late (smirk and leave the room)

Dayin:Moooooooooooom (yell loud in frustration)

                        (At University)

Mysha pov:- I'll just entered the main gate and oh my God what a beautiful university it is then .I'll wake in to find my class then someone tap me at my shoulder (turn towards her)

A beautiful and cute girl smile and approach mysha

Zoya: HI are you a fresher (smile)

She smiles and nodded as "yes"

Zoya:Hi I'm Zoya nice to meet u dear (smile sweetly)

Mysha: nice to meet you to I'm Mysha ,Mysha khan (smile back)

Then the chit chat and walk towards the class

Zoya: lets go inside that's our class and don't worry I'll help you to complete you're pending notes

Mysha: thank you so much

Zoya:its Alright no need to formality in friends but from know on we are besties
Ok

Mysha:ok (smile )

                    (Few moments later)

A handsome boy entered the class and now all girls looking at him and giving him complements and drooling over his looks

Zoya: (let out a heavy sign)huh ! There they go again (annoyingly rolling her eyes)

Mysha:what happened and why every girl behave like that suddenly

Zoya:(rolled her eyes in frustration) because he's the heart heartthrob of the hole university every single girl have a crush on him and drooling over his looks ,belongs from wealthy family and completely his studies in London and now his second year in university He bunks classes, disobey his parents, and allergic from his younger sister the one and only jerk Mr Dayin Hadid.

She's listening her jaw drop cuz she gives the the hole intro in one breath.

Mysha:Woah, woah!!! Take a deep breath it's not a rap show and How can you know so much about him?Don't tell me that you also interested in him?.she said in sarcastic way.

Zoya: shut up!! why should I'll interested in this creep yuck!!!.she said in an annoying way.

She starts giggle because of her words.while Zoya glaring her in disbelief and done with her behavior.

Mysha: "ok sorry " She said while stop laughing "ok then how you know about him that much "She asked .

Zoya:because he's my brothers bestie that's why.

Mysha:ooooooh ! Forget this and show me previous notes of today's class.she said and start copying notes

                        Dayin's pov

Today I'm already feeling very tired and  just want to sleep but those crazy girls never leave me alone for a minute. Then I'll enter my and saw that someone takes my seat like what heck man so I'll Going to him knocking out from my seat but the professor entered on a wrong time damn it. I'll curse under my breath.

Professor:Mr Dayin please take your seat .

Then my eyes start searching for seat but it suddenly landed on an unfamiliar figure not because she's attractive but there's only seat empty behind her .

Then he walk towards his seat and pass from her beside and sit on his seat

Dayin's thought: huh! How's is this possible she can't even look me at once I mean I'm charming enough that any girl attract towards me but huh!whatever. He said shakin his thoughts off....

.........................................................................

Hellow guys ! I know you guys find it boring but as you all know very well that intro are mean to be boring but I'll promise you that you'll never get bored after this part again

So its my first story and if you like it so let me know in comments

                 Bye...